Chapter 154: Sneak attack

  Although Shen Xuyao and Xu Hong said they would leave in three days, in fact, after handing over the nine medicines, Shen Xuyao quietly left the town lord's mansion with Murong Jin that night.

  After leaving the town lord's palace, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin both put on level three masks, and the two of them rode their flying mounts and flew all the way east.

  Turning his head, Murong Jin looked at Shen Xuyao beside him. "Xu Yao, where are we going?"

  "Go to the East China Sea. There are many desert islands there. I plan to find you an uninhabited desert island to advance." Shen Xuyao had already planned this matter.

  "Okay, find a quieter place." Murong Jin was naturally worried that he would be discovered or destroyed when he was promoted.

  "Don't worry, we will find a remote place to advance. We won't be discovered." Shen Xuyao is naturally worried about being discovered, especially worried about being approached by the Wu family. In the past ten years, the Wu family has never offered a reward. Remove it!

  "Brother Xuyao, I, I think I'm still a little bit close, and I didn't advance so quickly." At this point, Xiaolan lowered her head uneasily. It knows that brother Xuyao actually wants it to advance more than the owner. In order for it to advance to the fourth level, brother Xuyao gave it all the good things in the house. But it...

  Stretching out his hand, Shen Xuyao held Xiao Lan on Murong Jin's shoulder into his palm, and looked at him seriously. "Baby Xiaolan, look up and see Brother Xuyao, okay?"

  Listening to Shen Xuyao's gentle voice, Xiaolan slowly raised her head. He looked at the other party. "Brother Xuyao, if I advance too slowly, will you not like me?" Thinking of this, Xiaolan was a little worried.

  "How could it be? Our Xiaolan is my caring little cotton-padded jacket, how could I not like you? Moreover, we are not in a hurry about promotion. We are still a long way from where we want to go, maybe It will take a month to get there, and when we get there, we still have to find a suitable location. So, there is still plenty of time. So, don't put too much pressure on you, you know?" As he said, Shen Xuyao He smiled and rubbed Xiaolan's head.

  "Well, I understand. Brother Xuyao, you have to believe me. I will work hard, I will work very, very hard. I will become stronger, I will protect you, protect brother Xiaoyan, and protect everyone in the family." At this point, Xiaolan's eyes turned red.

"Of course, brother Xuyao certainly believes in you." Nodding repeatedly, Shen Xuyao expressed his belief in the other party.

  "Yeah!" Xiaolan felt relieved after hearing what Shen Xuyao said.

  Seeing a lover holding his soul pet and talking happily. Murong Jin smiled and leaned on the other party's shoulder. "Xiaolan and I will work hard."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao turned to look at his lover beside him. "Don't put too much pressure on yourself, and don't put too much pressure on Xiaolan."

  "Okay!" Murong Jin nodded and responded lightly.

  "Xiaolan is eating two meals now, one meal of Jiuyou Spring water in the morning and one meal of stone milk in the evening. How do you feel? Can the spiritual energy be absorbed? Do you need to give Xiaolan more food?"

  Hearing his lover ask about this, Murong Jin thought for a while. "I think the way I am now, my spiritual energy is just enough, so I don't need to give Xiaolan extra food for the time being."