Chapter 92 Xu Yao advances

  Three years later, (the opening time of the secret realm: nine years and eight months)

  In three years, Murong Jin did not find many good opportunities. However, with the help of the potion and spiritual water Xu Yao left for him, his third-level elementary strength was stabilized. In addition, it is good to see that Feng The strength of Shadow Wolf in the middle of the third level has also been stabilized, and Murong Jin's Little Black Snake has finally advanced to the third level. Of course, these are all due to the spiritual water. Without the spiritual water, the nourishment of the monster meat, and the potions left by Xu Yao, the two pet beasts would not have been able to progress so quickly.

  After three years, Kane's strength in the late third level has been stabilized. However, after promotion, Kane's 60,000 spiritual stones have been used up and nothing is left. Has already become a pauper.

  This day was the day when Shen Xuyao was promoted, and both Kane and Murong Jin stood by each other's side to protect him. Even the Wind Shadow Wolf and the Little Black Snake were ready.

  At this moment, the Lingyan Stone turned into the shape of a stone, with blue light blooming all over the body. It was flying around Shen Xuyao. Shen Xuyao raised his head and drank an amethyst potion, and a trace of light appeared on his body. Tao blue light.

  Standing on Murong Jin's shoulder, Xiaolan looked anxious. "Master, look, Brother Xuyao has shown his light."

  "Well, it's almost there, Xu Yao is about to succeed in the promotion." Speaking of this, Murong Jin couldn't help but twitched his lips.

  "Ouch..."

  Suddenly, the Wind Shadow Wolf following Murong Jin roared in one direction. The fur all over his body exploded, and he made an offensive posture.

  Seeing the appearance of the Wind Shadow Wolf, Murong Jin immediately became alert. "Xiaolan, is there someone else here?"

  Hearing this, Xiaolan immediately used her soul power to look around. "Master, eight soul pet masters are coming this way."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin immediately narrowed his eyes. He showed his own Sky Sword.

  The eight people approached from far away, none other than the Jiang family. The leader is the Jiang family's uncle, the heroine's father, Jiang He, and Jiang He's fourth master is following Jiang He. Walking behind the two were the male lead and the female lead, as well as four monks from the Jiang family.

  Glancing at the eight people coldly, Murong Jin's sword pointed at Jiang He who was the leader. "My partner is advancing, you all step aside, otherwise, don't blame me for being rude to you."

  "Murong Jin!" Murong Jin wore a mask, but with Xiaolan standing on his shoulders and his early level three strength, the hero still recognized him at a glance.

  Murong Jin glanced at the male protagonist coldly and was speechless.

  The person who saw the promotion sitting on the ground turned out to be Shen Xuyao. The heroine's eyes widened in disbelief. "Jiang Yuan, it's actually Jiang Yuan."

  "Jiang Yuan, how is it possible, how is it possible?"

  "It's this trash, it's him?"

  "What is that? What kind of soul pet is that?"

  "Strange, is that a soul pet? It looks like a rock?"

  "That's not right, the little trash's soul pet is a black stone? Why did it turn blue?"