chapter 130 blue Yan disaster

Chapter 130

  Zhao Xiaole is a hard-working man. After his parents died, he farmed the family land alone. During his spare time, he would work as a waiter in a restaurant to earn some spiritual stones to supplement the family income. Last year, when Murong Jin came, he happened to catch up with Zhao Xiaole's family to collect spiritual rice. Murong Jin saw that the spiritual rice from Zhao Xiaole's family was good, so he bought them all. Therefore, this year, Zhao Xiaole took the initiative to ask.

  "Yes, when you finish harvesting, bring the rice over! I'll give you the spirit stone at the market price." Murong Jin likes to collect grain. If he collects more grain, he won't have to go to town as often. In this way, it will be safer for him. Before his lover went into seclusion, he also specifically asked him to stay in seclusion and avoid going to the town. To avoid being found by the Wu family, to avoid getting into trouble.

  "Okay, okay!" Zhao Xiaole nodded and said yes immediately.

  In the past, Zhao Xiaole sent rice to a trading company, and the trading company always lowered the price. There was a big difference between the purchase price and the selling price of the rice. Zhao Xiaole worked hard for a year and could not earn many spiritual stones, but Murong Jin was different. What Murong Jin gave was the selling price. Zhao Xiaole could earn a lot more spiritual stones by selling rice to Murong Jin, so of course he was willing to sell it to Murong Jin.

  As for Murong Jin, anyone can buy it. After buying it, it will not go bad if it is placed in the space ring. Therefore, Murong Jin didn't care about buying more rice.

  After hearing the conversation between the two people, the middle-aged woman immediately became energetic. "Senior Li, do you want to buy spiritual rice? My spiritual rice is about to be harvested too!"

  Glancing at the middle-aged woman, Murong Jin nodded. "If you are willing to sell it to me, after you harvest it, just give it to Zhao Xiaole and ask him to deliver it together."

  "Okay, thank you, Senior Li." Lowering her head, the middle-aged woman immediately thanked him.

  After negotiating the rent and selling spiritual rice, Murong Jin sent the three of them out of the yard. The protective array was re-arranged in the yard.

  Xiaolan flew out of Murong Jin's sea of consciousness and looked at her master helplessly. "That stinky girl actually poached Brother Xuyao. It's really too much."

  Looking at Xiaolan who was filled with indignation. Murong Jin smiled helplessly. Xin said: Why does Xiaolan's tone of voice sound like Xu Yao's soul pet? Sure enough, he was spoiled by Xu Yao!

  "Didn't I refuse? Why be angry?"

  "It's strange. There are so many men in this village. Why does that girl want to find you, the master?" Xiaolan couldn't understand this.

  "Maybe you think I am strong and have many spiritual stones!" After thinking about it, Murong Jin said.

  In fact, when Murong Jin came to this village this time, he didn't reveal his wealth. Why would someone match him? Is it because he spent 7,000 spiritual stones renting a house? Or is it because he is a late-level third-level soul pet master? Murong Jin didn't know much about this either.

  "Well, that's true. In this village, most of the villagers are at the first or second level, and there are very few soul pet masters at the third level. Moreover, Zhao Xiaole's family is very poor, and his relatives should also be very poor." Xiaolan felt that the other party was interested in the master's strength and spiritual stones, and did not really like its master.