Chapter 173 Doubting Liu Yun

  Before, Shen Xuyao accompanied his wife to go out to advance and practice, and he retreated for another six years. It was delayed for seven years. It stands to reason that if the general doctor delays for so long, the patients will definitely disappear. However, it was not the case for Shen Xuyao. He was delayed for seven years, but the number of patients increased.

  The name of the miracle doctor Shen Xuyao has been announced. He suddenly went into seclusion for seven years. This made many people think that it is not easy to seek medical treatment from a miracle doctor. Therefore, as soon as Shen Xuyao opened for business, many patients came to see Shen Xuyao. see a doctor. There are also many people who come to Shen Xuyao to refine the cold medicine.

  In fact, not only Shen Xuyao can refine rare potions, but other pharmacists can also refine them. However, the success rate of other pharmacists in refining rare potions is relatively low, while the success rate of Shen Xuyao's refining is one to two in ten. As long as he takes out ten medicinal materials, he can get at least three potions, and he has never failed. Therefore, many soul pet masters who want rare potions will come to Shen Xuyao to place orders.

  Shen Xuyao had been busy for three months before he could see all the patients Xu Hong had made appointments with before. However, these three months were not a busy one. Shen Xuyao earned a lot of spiritual stones by treating patients and refining the cold medicine. Xu Hong's potion money of 10 million spirit stones was returned.

  On this day, Shen Xuyao and Xu Hong sat together drinking tea. Shen Xuyao looked at the other party with a depressed face.

  Xu Hong was stared at by Shen Xuyao for a long time, feeling uncomfortable all over. "What's the matter, looking at me like that?"

  "It's nothing. I just want to ask, does Liu Yun come to the town master's mansion to be a pharmacist, or does he come to the town master's mansion to be a guard? He has been standing at my door for three months. He is not tired, I am here every day My eyes are tired when I see him." At this point, Shen Xuyao's face looked very bad.

Hearing this, Xu Hong was stunned for a moment, then smiled. "How about you call him in, have a good chat with him, and ask him what's wrong?"

  "I don't have time to talk to him. If I talk to this kind of person, he will get even more upset." At this point, Shen Xuyao looked disdainful.

  Hearing what Shen Xuyao said, Xu Hong sighed. "Oh, you are so cold and heartless."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao rolled his eyes. "Love? What is love? I only see interests."

  Looking at Shen Xuyao who said what he should say, Xu Hong couldn't help raising his eyebrows. "What about your wife? Do you love her?"

  "It doesn't matter whether you love me or not. The important thing is that I am with her, she can protect me, and my master can pass on the mantle to me. Isn't this very good? Otherwise, I don't have inheritance, how can I become A seventh-level pharmacist?"

  Xu Hong was not surprised to receive such an answer. Jiang Yuan is a man who is greedy for money and has always been interested in profit. He must have weighed the pros and cons of marrying a wife, so he accepted Mrs. Jiang, who was plain in appearance and had a bad temper. This woman has a father of a seventh-level pharmacist, which is indeed a great help for Jiang Yuan, who was born as a commoner soul pet master!

  "Actually, you are right. Many successful men marry wives who are not the women they love." City lords and town lords like grandfather and father are all members of the family. They marry not the women they love, but Yes, a woman who can help them consolidate their family power.