Chapter 4 Contract Spirit Word Stone

When Jiang Yuan was three years old, he awakened his soul pet. Like his father, his awakened soul pet was the Lingyan Stone. However, neither Jiang Linger nor Jiang Yuan's mother and son knew that this Lingyan Stone was about to bleed. Contractual. Therefore, Jiang Yuan practiced hard for ten years, but he couldn't make any progress, and became the Jiang family's little waste.

  Because his mother, Jiang Ling'er, is a third-level pharmacist, the younger generation of the Jiang family dare not bully Jiang Yuan in front of Jiang Ling'er, but they always speak ill and ridicule him behind their backs, and even isolate Jiang Yuan. . Therefore, Jiang Yuan's character became very inferior and withdrawn. The only person in the entire Jiang family who is willing to talk to him is the heroine Jiang Shanshan.

  Jiang Shanshan learned pharmacy from her aunt Jiang Linger since she was a child, and she was very kind to her aunt and cousin. Therefore, her aunt also trusted her very much, and unintentionally told Jiang Shanshan the secret of the ring. However, just after Jiang Shanshan knew the secret of the ring, Jiang Linger died inexplicably.

  One month after Jiang Ling'er's death, Jiang Yuan came back from a trip and found an extra box in his room. When he opened it, it turned out to be the Jiang family's sacred object—Jinling Gun. Before Jiang Yuan returned the Jinling gun to his grandfather, all the young and old of the Jiang family rushed into his room, seized all the stolen goods, and arrested him. Only then did the plot of whipping in the daytime come into being.

  After going through the memory of the original owner from beginning to end, Shen Xuyao's face was extremely ugly. Because, he had reason to suspect that the death of the original owner's mother and the original owner's death were all planned by the heroine Jiang Shanshan, and the reason why the other party wanted to do this was to kill people and seize treasures.

  It is clearly introduced in the original book that the heroine's aunt left a lot of inheritance to the heroine. These include Space Ring, Wind Shadow Wolf, Apothecary's Inheritance, Silver, Potion, and a Lingyan Stone. But in fact, Jiang Ling'er gave her son Jiang Yuan a space ring the night before she died, and left all her things to her son, not to her niece.

  There is also the Lingyan Stone, this thing is the soul pet of the original owner, it exists in the sea of consciousness of the original owner, how did the heroine get it? Obviously, killing people to seize treasures, killing Jiang Yuan, throwing his head away, digging out the Lingyan Stone, and then taking away everything Jiang Linger left to his son. Therefore, Jiang Yuan was cannon fodder, and the existence of Jiang Yuan's mother and son was just a stepping stone for the heroine. It is an indispensable link on the road to the heroine's success.

Thinking of this, Shen Xuyao's face turned ugly again. With a thought, a black, fist-sized oval stone flew out of Shen Xuyao's sea of consciousness, and landed in Shen Xuyao's hand. As the wound healed, Shen Xuyao wiped the blood from the wound on the stone.

  Lingyan stone is a very special kind of soul pet. Under normal circumstances, as long as the soul pet teacher dies, the natal soul pet will also disappear. However, this is not the case with the Lingyan stone. Whoever contracted the Lingyan stone and who it recognizes as its owner, but a piece of Lingyan stone only accepts one owner. That is to say, as long as Shen Xuyao contracts the original owner's spiritual word stone, then even if one day he dies, the heroine will not be able to contract this spiritual word stone again.

  When Shen Xuyao's blood fell on the black stone, the stone lit up with a blue light, and then, the black coat took off, turning into a blue stone, with two black bean-sized eyes and a mouth appearing on the stone. Two thin arms and hands protruded from the sides of the stone, and legs and feet protruded from the bottom of the stone.

"Oh, my dear master, you finally think of me. I have been waiting for you for ten years!" Said, the blue stone stood up and stood in Shen Xuyao's palm.

  Looking at the Lingyan Stone seriously, Shen Xuyao said seriously: "Stop talking nonsense, I am wounded all over my body, and I am dying. You heal my wounds quickly. Heal me, heal me."

  "Good master." Nodding, the blue stones lit up with blue light enveloping Shen Xuyao's body.

  But in a short while, Shen Xuyao's whip wounds all healed. However, the Lingyan Stone lay tired in Shen Xuyao's palm.

  "Oh, master, your strength is too low! I'm exhausted."

  "Okay, you go back to rest first, and I'll find something good to mend you later." Raising his hand, Shen Xuyao touched Lingyan Stone's head, comforting him softly.

  "Okay!" In response, Lingyan Shifei returned to Shen Xuyao's sea of consciousness.