Chapter 143 The town leader sees a doctor

  The next day, as Shen Xuyao expected, the town owner's family of five really came to see him.

  After feeling his pulse, Town Master Xu looked at Shen Xuyao. "Jiang Yaoshi, can you tell what's going on here?"

  "Master, you are in good health and there is nothing wrong with you, except that Your Excellency Jin Bao is congenitally deficient and his speech is not coherent." Strictly speaking, the soul pet and the master are a whole, so ordinary doctors rely on the pulse to pass the soul pet. The pet master sees the problem with the soul pet.

  After receiving such an answer, Town Master Xu raised his eyebrows. "Do you think Jinbao's speech problem is due to a congenital deficiency?"

  "Yes, in my opinion, it should be something that happened when I was a child. Maybe something went wrong when I woke up. That's why Your Excellency Jin Bao is like this." Xiaoyan's medical treatment is still very reliable, so it should be like this .

  Hearing this, Town Master Xu's expression changed. "That's right. When I awakened back then, something happened. Although, I escaped a catastrophe and turned the corner. However, Jin Bao was still affected."

  "I see." Shen Xuyao nodded, expressing his understanding.

  Standing on the table, Jin Bao tilted his head and looked at Shen Xuyao coldly. "rule!"

  Facing that arrogant little guy, Shen Xuyao felt dumbfounded. He said in his heart: The disease this guy has is the disease of pretending! Saying one word at a time, if you don’t know, you think this guy can pretend?

  "Your Excellency Jin Bao, I can see your condition. However, I can't cure your illness. I am a third-level pharmacist, and you are a sixth-level soul pet. My level is not enough." Having said that, Shen Xuyao wry smile.

  "Who?" Staring at Shen Xuyao, Jin Bao asked.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao was stunned. "Oh, you ask me who can cure you?"

  Hearing this, Jin Bao nodded. This time, even a single word was saved.

"In your case, you need to find a sixth-level pharmacist to refine a Ningxin Potion." After speaking, Shen Xuyao took out a pen and paper, wrote down the four words Ningxin Potion, and marked the soul pet to take it at the back Description of the potion.

  After looking at Shen Xuyao and the paper on the table, Jin Bao turned to look at his master. Doubt was written in a pair of big eyes.

  Reaching out his hand to take Jin Bao over, Town Master Xu said with a smile: "Doctor Jiang means that we need to find a sixth-level pharmacist, and then buy this medicine from him." Then, he pointed to the medicine written on the paper name.

  "Buy!" Jinbao said seriously with a small face.

  "Of course, what you want, why wouldn't I buy it for you?" He nodded repeatedly. The town master smiled and rubbed the opponent's little head.

  "Okay!" Jin Bao was very happy to get the master's consent, and flew back into the sea of consciousness of Lord Xu.

  Picking up the paper on the table, Town Master Xu looked at the name of the medicine written on it, and then looked at Shen Xuyao. "Master Jiang, I have heard of the tranquilizing potion used by this soul pet master. However, I have never heard of the tranquilizing potion used by this soul pet!"

  "This is a relatively unpopular medicine among the sixth-level medicines. It is best for Town Master Xu to buy it from those experienced sixth-level pharmacists, or directly from the seventh-level pharmacists. This medicine can be bought by ordinary sixth-level pharmacists. , I'm afraid it may not be able to be refined."