Chapter 61 Big Willow Tree Village

  Two days later, Daliushu Village

  In the evening, Shen Xuyao and three others came to stay overnight in a small village in the mountains. The three of them were walking on the rugged mountain road. Shen Xuyao looked forward. He found that although this village was in the mountains, the houses in the village were all beautifully built. Brick and tile houses could be seen everywhere, and adobe houses were rarely seen.

  "This village looks very rich!" You can see the situation in the village from the houses.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin nodded. "Yes, the houses in this village are very well built, and they are much richer than Peach Blossom Village."

  "It's not surprising, look at the fields over there." As he spoke, Kane stopped and pointed to the fields to the side.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin stopped and looked at the fields below the mountain road. The couple immediately discovered that what was grown in the fields was not food but medicinal materials.

  "It turns out that the villagers in this village are all growing medicinal herbs, no wonder they are so rich." Nodding his head, Murong Jin understood.

  "There should be a planter in the village. It is difficult for ordinary people to grow medicinal materials well." Shen Xuyao had stayed in Taohua Village for two years before, and Taohua Village is a village for mortals. There is no soul pet teacher in the village, so , they have a hard time growing food and have no ability to grow medicinal materials. However, it is different here. The medicinal materials grow so well here, which means that there are planters in this village who specialize in taking care of these fields. Otherwise, the medicinal materials could not grow so well.

  "That person should be a planter, right?" As he spoke, Murong Jin pointed to a young man in the field.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao looked in the direction his wife was pointing. Sure enough, Shen Xuyao saw a seventeen-year-old boy wearing a simple linen shorts and standing in the field. And a palm-sized willow tree soul pet was suspended in front of the young man. Facing the medicinal materials in front of the young man and shaking his body, streaks of green light scattered down from the willow tree, and the medicinal materials in the field were wrapped in green light, and in the blink of an eye, they grew a lot.

  Staring at the field, Shen Xuyao couldn't help but raise his eyebrows. My heart said: Is this the planter? Is this how planters promote medicinal herbs? Very novel!

  "This kid is at the first level, so he can trigger such a wave." At this point, Kane curled his lips and said disapprovingly.

  After glancing at Kane, Murong Jin looked at the young man again. "That's awesome too!"

  Wood soul pets can be divided into three types. The first type is the most common wood soul pet, such as a flower, a tree, a piece of grass, a soul pet master who awakens such a soul pet is very suitable to be a planter, and most of the soul pet masters of wood soul pets, In fact, they are all the most common soul pets like awakening.

  The second type of wood soul pet is called precious medicine soul pet, that is, the awakened soul pet is a medicinal plant, for example, medicinal soul pets such as ginseng, ganoderma, clove, angelica, and gladiolus. This kind of person is very suitable to be a pharmacist, and he is born to be a pharmacist.

  The third type is poisonous flowers and weeds. Soul pets are soul pet masters of poisonous flowers and weeds, and they can only be poison refiners.