Chapter 169 Two Questions

  During lunch, Xu Hong sent a message saying that he was coming over, and Shen Xuyao was not surprised, because every time after doing business, Xu Hong would come over to "share the spoils." However, after opening the formation, Shen Xuyao discovered that there was not only Xu Hong, but also Xiao Zhe.

  "Master Xu, Master Xiao, you came just in time, we are about to have lunch, let's come together!"

  Xiao Zhe smiled as he looked at the delicious lunch on the table. "Mr. Jiang, it's not cheap to have a meal at your place, right?"

  "It's not expensive, ten thousand spirit stones. If Young Master Xiao goes to a restaurant to eat, it will cost the same price, don't you think?" Shen Xuyao said with a smile. Xin said: Fortunately, Xiaoyan's bloodline shield can last for twelve hours, otherwise, this guy would have been really hard to defend against if he had just counterattacked!

  "Ten thousand spirit stones, then I won't be polite." With that, Xiao Zhe presented ten thousand spirit stones and took his seat.

"Well, this dish is very good! Is this Mrs. Jiang's handicraft?" After taking a few bites, Xiao Zhe was immediately captured by these delicious dishes.

  "No, I cook in our family." With a smile, Shen Xuyao told the truth.

  "Oh? Yaoshi Jiang still has this skill, it's really not easy!"

  "Young Master Xiao, I'm sorry." Shen Xuyao smiled and said modestly.

  Originally, he planned to talk to Shen Xuyao during the meal, but the food was so delicious that Xiao Zhe couldn't stop at all. After the meal was finished and Murong Jin served the after-dinner fruit, Xiao Zhe smiled and said why he came. "Doctor Jiang, I'm here to ask you two questions."

  "Okay, I think Young Master Xiao, you have a good character, I'll give you a 10% discount, 90,000 spirit stones for one question."

  Dial dial ㄖ

  Hearing this, Xiao Zhe raised his eyebrows, he really didn't expect the other party to say that. But he still said gratefully: "Then thank you Jiang Yaoshi."

  "You're welcome, Mr. Xiao. If you have any questions, just ask. I'll tell you everything I know."

  Seeing Shen Xuyao's serious look, Xiao Zhe nodded and took out 180,000 spirit stones and handed them to Shen Xuyao. "The first question I want to ask is why Shanshan fainted suddenly and what disease she had. Please tell me the truth, Pharmacist Jiang."

  "To tell you the truth, Jiang Shanshan is not sick. She is just faking her fainting. Although she does have frequent intercourse, she hasn't reached the point where her yin and yang are out of balance. She is because, I said she broke her body at the age of fourteen, and she I couldn't get off the stage by myself, so I pretended to faint."

  Hearing this, Xiao Zhe's expression changed. "So, Pharmacist Jiang lied to Shanshan when he said that children's urine can cure her. Are you trying to scare her?"

  Meeting Xiao Zhe's questioning eyes, Shen Xuyao nodded honestly. "To be honest, I'm disgusted and even hate this kind of person who pretends to be sick when he's not sick. I feel like she's insulting my intelligence and treating me like a blind person."

  Hearing what Shen Xuyao said, Xiao Zhe nodded. "Jiang Yaoshi felt offended?"

  "Well, you can say that." Nodding, Shen Xuyao agreed.

  Seeing Shen Xuyao's attitude, Xiao Zhe nodded. Xin said: If Shanshan doesn't wake up, there is no doubt that this guy will definitely dare to give her urine.