Chapter 15 Murong Jin's Thoughts

  night,

  Murong Jin was tossing and turning in an unfamiliar bed, and Xiao Lan flew out of Murong Jin's sea of consciousness and landed on the pillow of his master. He looked at his master curiously. "Master, why did you stay? Do you like Brother Xu Yao?"

  Hearing this, Murong Jin frowned. "What are you talking about? It's just the first time we met. How could I like him? I just think he's nice, and he's my savior. If he's in trouble, of course I should protect him."

  "Is that so? But I think brother Xu Yao should like you."

  Staring at his soul pet, Murong Jin poked the other's bud. "Don't talk nonsense."

  "No, I didn't say it, it was Roan Shitou who said it! The master and the soul pet are connected with each other. Roan Shitou said, brother Xuyao likes you and wants to marry you as his wife."

  Seeing Xiao Lanhua who spoke so seriously, Murong Jin smiled wryly. "He is a soul pet, don't call him a rotten stone, okay?"

  "It's just a rotten stone! If brother Xuyao hadn't been so kind to me, I would have sprayed poison on it and melted it." Speaking of this, Xiaolan was very upset, a first-class stinky stone It's too much to dare not to take this second-level soul pet seriously.

  "Nonsense, he is my savior, and he gave you Lingyu to eat. If he likes you so much, how can you destroy someone's soul pet?" The soul pet master and soul pet are connected by blood. Even if the teacher does not die, he must become a cripple who cannot cultivate.

  "Don't be angry, I'm just talking! How could I hurt Brother Xuyao?"

  "It's good to know. Xiaoyan is only in the middle of the first level, and his strength is lower than yours. You should give it a little more in the future, don't quarrel with it, and don't fight with it, you know?"

  Hearing the master's instructions, Xiaolan nodded helplessly. "Okay, for the sake of brother Xuyao and the master, I won't hit it next time."

  "Well, that's about the same."

  Blinking her eyes, looking at her master, Xiaolan tilted her head in confusion. "Master, tell the truth, do you really dislike brother Xuyao? Then why are you so nice to Rotten Stone?"

  Hearing this, Murong Jin frowned. "You are a child, can you stop asking these grown-up questions all day?"

  "Okay, if you don't like me asking, then I won't ask. But, I still think Brother Xuyao likes you, otherwise, he wouldn't be so kind to me." After thinking about it, Xiaolan said very firmly.

  "Why do you have to say that people like me?" Murong Jin couldn't understand this.

  "Isn't it normal for him to like you? But every man and woman who sees you likes you?"

  Seeing Xiaolan's normal appearance, Murong Jin's expression changed. "No, don't compare Shen Xuyao with those dirty people. He is different."

  "What's the difference?" Xiaolan was puzzled by this.

  "He has a pair of clean eyes, he is not a bad person." Speaking of this, Murong Jin couldn't help but twitched the corners of his mouth, with a very gentle expression on his face.

  What Xiaolan said, those people who like him when they see him, are actually some disgusting perverts and some sanctimonious hypocrites. However, Shen Xuyao is not that kind of person. When he looked at himself, his eyes were very calm, without dirty desires, greedy thoughts, or dark calculations, only calm and plain. If there are other things, maybe there is a little bit of unnoticeable appreciation and amazement!

  Stunning is understandable, because many people who see themselves for the first time are amazed by their appearance. But, appreciation, Murong Jin couldn't understand it. He didn't understand why this kind of appreciation was. It stands to reason that he is a poison refiner, and if others know his profession, most of them will despise him, but it is the first time for Murong Jin to accept his profession calmly without even a trace of disgust like Shen Xuyao. meet.

  Appreciation, will a poison refiner also be appreciated? Shouldn't it?

In the mainland of soul pet masters, pharmacist is the most respected and highest profession, and pharmacist is the existence that is worshiped, admired, and respected by people. And the poison refiner is like the mouse crossing the street, everyone yells and beats them.

  The soul pet masters of the big family, on the one hand, secretly killed the young poison refiners who had just awakened, on the other hand, they were afraid of those fourth-level, third-level, and powerful poison refiners. Facing low-level poison refiners, they hate and disgust them, and wish to kill them all. Facing senior poison refiners, they flattered, begged for mercy, servilely, and trembled. Fearing that the other party would poison them to death, Murong Jin felt disgusted just thinking about these people.

  Only him, only he is different!

The Overlord Who Wears Books Loves Poisonous Wifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें