Chapter 116 The Brothers and Sisters of the Xiao Family

  After returning home, Shen Xuyao smiled helplessly as he looked at his distressed lover who couldn't even eat. "Don't feel bad, aren't there still spiritual stones?"

  "One, five hundred and thirty-five thousand spirit stones. This is the first time I have seen so many spirit stones. In the end, you spent them all in less than half an hour." At this point, Murong Jin felt aggrieved.

  "I didn't spend all of it, didn't I only spend 1.12 million? Is there still 410,000 left?"

  Hearing this, Murong Jin rolled his eyes. "That's because I stopped you and pulled you back. Otherwise, you would have spent all the 410,000."

  Looking at his lover with dissatisfaction, Shen Xuyao immediately smiled. "Okay, okay, I'll save some money next time."

  "Actually, I think my strength is pretty solid. Those four bottles of century-old stone milk are enough, and I don't need to buy so many soul stones." After thinking about it, Murong Jin felt that the one hundred catties of soul stones were too expensive, and he was a little bit reluctant use.

  "It's okay, you use it first, and the rest can be used when I advance to the late third level." After thinking about it, Shen Xuyao comforted his wife.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin thought for a while. "Why don't you keep the soul stone for you to upgrade. I have century-old stone milk and the fifteen medicines you refined for me." Those fifteen medicines are all refined with thousand-year-old medicinal materials, but they are good things. !

  "That won't work. The one hundred catties of soul stones were originally intended for you to be promoted. Well, if you think it's too much, then Xiaolan has seventy catties, and Xiaoyan has thirty catties. What do you think?" Shen Xuyao felt that he It is necessary to speak clearly, otherwise, the daughter-in-law may be reluctant to use even a pound.

  "No, that soul stone is so expensive, Xiaolan can't use that much."

  Facing the rejection of his wife. Shen Xuyao frowned. "Where are there many? There are only four soul stones for a hundred catties, the largest one is thirty-one catties, and the remaining three are more than twenty catties. In fact, there are not many at all."

  "Then, how about two yuan per person? Xiaolan and Xiaoyan are two yuan each. I want the big one and the small one. The remaining two yuan is for Xiaoyan. What do you think?"

  Looking at his wife who was discussing with him, Shen Xuyao sighed. "My strength is not stable now, and it's still too early to advance. Leave the 31-jin piece to Xiaoyan, and give the rest to Xiaolan. It's about your advancement. For Xiaoyan, when it advances, I can If you buy it again, it’s my soul pet, so I won’t treat him badly.”

  "But……"

  "You promised me that you would protect me, take care of me, and stay with me forever. You have no strength, what do you use to protect me? How do you stay with me forever?"

  Facing his lover's question, Murong Jin opened his mouth. But he was speechless. Indeed, without strength, how could he protect Xu Yao and stay with his lover forever? Jiang Shanchan's luck is so good, maybe she and her man have already come to the Card Master Continent, so both he and Xu Yao need to improve their strength and cannot be neglected.

  "Xu Yao, I was wrong. I will practice hard and never let you down."

  "It's good to know that you're wrong, let's eat!" As he said, Shen Xuyao put the meat into his lover's bowl.