Chapter 5 : escaping the Jiang family

Chapter 5

  Shen Xuyao looked down and found that his injuries were healed. He sat up from the bed, took out a lighting stone from the space ring, and placed it beside the bed.

  Now, the hostess has not got what the original owner's mother left behind, nor the original owner's spiritual stone, so the hostess will not let it go, she will definitely come to kill and seize the treasure. Therefore, the Jiang family at this moment is like a dragon's pond and a tiger's den to Shen Xuyao . He must get out of here immediately.

Thinking of this, Shen Xuyao took out a map from the space ring of the original owner. The original owner bought the map to experience it, but unfortunately, he can no longer go there. Thinking of the original owner who had been cannon fodder, Shen Xuyao sighed softly.

  Holding the map in his hand, Shen Xuyao looked it over carefully, and quickly identified a refuge for himself. After confirming where he was going, Shen Xuyao put away the map and picked up a boot on the ground. He put his hand into the boot, found the hidden compartment, and found a piece of paper left by the original owner's mother from the hidden compartment. A space ring.

  With a thought, Shen Xuyao took out a bottle of invisibility potion from the space ring, and poured it directly.

  After drinking the potion, Shen Xuyao began to undress, taking off all the clothes on his body, including underwear and socks. Even the headband that bound her hair was undone. Chi Guoguo stood on the ground waiting for almost a cup of tea, and Shen Xuyao found that his hands had become transparent.

  Pulled out the original owner's interspatial ring, stuffed the original owner's interspatial ring into the original owner's mother's interspatial ring, and then Shen Xuyao put the interspatial ring in his mouth. There is no way, clothes cannot be invisible, so you must not wear anything when taking the invisibility potion, and you cannot wear a space ring. Otherwise, it will be discovered.

After waiting for a while, Shen Xuyao was very satisfied when he found that his legs and body had also disappeared. Going to the mirror and looking at it, he saw that he was no longer in the mirror. Shen Xuyao came to the window just now, opened the window, jumped out of the window, and left his room cautiously.

  When he walked to the gate of the courtyard, Shen Xuyao saw Jiang's guards. Besides the guards, there were several figures in the woods beside him. Obviously, they were sent by the hostess to spy on him.

  With the memory of the original owner, Shen Xuyao easily touched the back door of Jiang's house, and quietly left Jiang's house through the back door.

  After leaving Jiang's house, Shen Xuyao headed north all the way. He ran all the way on the quiet long street, running desperately. Because he knew that this potion was only effective for one hour, so he had to hurry up and leave Tianhua City immediately.

  Fortunately, the original owner's physique is very good, and his running speed is not slow. Relying on his strong desire to survive, Shen Xuyao ran for an hour, ran out of Tianhua City, and ran to a barren hill outside Tianhua City.

  When he came to the mountain, Shen Xuyao's feet were already bloody and bloody, but he didn't care about that much, he saw that his hands had appeared, so he took out the space ring in his mouth, and immediately removed it from the ring of the original owner. Li found a set of clothes to wear on his body, and then took out a silver mask and put it on his face.

  This silver mask was given to the original owner by the original owner's mother. It is a first-class alchemy instrument and has a very good protective effect. However, the original owner has never been willing to wear it. It is cheaper for Shen Xuyao now.

  Putting on a mask to cover his face, Shen Xuyao took out the wound medicine in the empty ring and briefly treated the wound on his feet, and put on shoes and socks. He took out two fruits and a pack of snacks from the space ring, and ate them hungrily.

  The original owner hadn't eaten for a whole day, and he ran so far just now, and his physical strength was seriously exhausted, so Shen Xuyao solved the snacks and fruits in a few moments.

  Shen Xuyao didn't dare to stay near Tianhua City for a long time, and continued walking when he was full. He was going to the small town in the north before dawn. He was going to the town to buy a horse, and some dry food and water to take with him. In this way, he will travel faster.

  In fact, in the Soul Pet Master Continent, it is faster to use a monster mount to travel faster, but the original owner's strength is only at the beginning of the first level, and the strength is too low, even a first-level monster can't control it. Therefore, Shen Xuyao didn't expect to get a monster anymore, but only hoped to get a horse. If there was a horse, it would definitely be faster than his two feet.