Chapter 85 The Gift of Advancement

  The three of Shen Xuyao found a remote place, set up tents and protective formations, and settled down.

  Sitting in the tent, looking at his lover beside him, Shen Xuyao had a gentle smile on his face. "Are you hungry?"

  "I'm not hungry. I drank a potion for fasting grains before." Before the retreat, Shen Xuyao gave Murong Jin a lot of potions for fasting grains. Therefore, during the retreat, Murong Jin would not feel hungry even if he did not eat or drink.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao frowned distressedly. He took out a steaming meal from his space ring and placed it on the table. "Eat something!"

  Murong Jin couldn't help but raise the corner of his mouth when he found that all the dishes on the table were his favorite dishes. So, is this something Xu Yao specially prepared for himself? Thinking of this, he felt sweet in his heart.

  Pulling off a chicken leg, Shen Xuyao lowered his head, removed the skin, then tore the meat into strips, and put them into his lover's bowl.

  Looking at the torn chicken in the bowl, Murong Jin raised his head and looked at his lover beside him. "I, I'll do it myself."

  Looking up, Shen Xuyao met his lover's beautiful eyes. "Eat it!"

  "Yeah!" Nodding, Murong Jin picked up the chopsticks, lowered his head and started eating.

  Bringing over a plate of ice silkworms, Shen Xuyao lowered his head and began to help his lover peel the shells, and put all the tender-white ice silkworm meat into the empty bowl.

  Looking at the ice silkworm meat that was peeled off and brought to him, Murong Jin pursed his lips and smiled.

  After finishing the meal, Murong Jin was very happy. Shen Xuyao had already eaten dinner, so he didn't eat. He just sat next to his lover, helping him pick up vegetables and peel the shells. Take care of your lover carefully.

  Taking out the silk handkerchief, Shen Xuyao carefully wiped away the dirt from the corners of his lover's mouth.

  Facing his lover so close to him, Murong Jin's face turned red. Such close contact made him feel a little shy.

  Raising his eyes, Shen Xuyao looked at the other party. At the moment when their eyes met, Murong Jin felt that his whole face was burning.

  Slowly lowering his head, Shen Xuyao approached his lover and gently kissed her on the forehead. "really miss you."

  "Xu Yao!" The heartbeat was beautiful, and Murong Jin felt that his forehead was a little hot after being kissed by the other party.

  Raising his hand, Shen Xuyao touched his lover's delicate face. Once again approached each other.

  Murong Jin's face turned even redder as he watched his lover's handsome face magnify and magnify in front of him, until the tip of his nose was close to his own.

  Turning his head, Shen Xuyao kissed his lover's lips tenderly. "miss me?"

  "Think!" Murong Jin lowered his eyes uncomfortably and answered in a low voice. However, it floated into Shen Xuyao's ears clearly.

  Bending down, Shen Xuyao directly picked up Murong Jin who was sitting on the chair, and walked towards the inside of the screen.

  Murong Jin hurriedly hugged his lover's neck, looked at his lover with a blushing face, and buried his face in his lover's clothes uncomfortably...