Chapter 111 Centennial Stone Milk

  Shopkeeper Hu couldn't help but raise his eyebrows when he saw Xiao Yan. "Li Yaoshi's soul pet is Gladiolus?"

  "Yes!" Nodding, Shen Xuyao said yes.

  "Old man, how do you sell century-old stone milk?"

  Seeing Xiaoyan who flew in front of him and asked the price, shopkeeper Hu smiled. "A hundred-year-old stone milk is a bottle of one hundred thousand spirit stones, and a thousand-year stone milk is a bottle of one million spirit stones. Each bottle is packed in a catty."

  Hearing this, Xiaoyan rolled his eyes. "Old man, what you sell is too expensive, can you make it cheaper?"

  Looking at Xiao Yan bargaining with him, shopkeeper Hu smiled and turned to look at Shen Xuyao. "Mr. Li, Junior Brother Ling and I are old friends. If you buy a third-level spiritual treasure, I can give you a 20% discount."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Thank you so much, Shopkeeper Hu. My soul pet is quite naughty. Please forgive me if I am offended."

  "No, no, no, your soul pet is very cool, and it's also very lively and smart!" He also knows how to bargain when buying things. This soul pet is quite smart.

  "20% off, that's 80,000 a bottle, the price is not so-so, master, don't you think so?"

  He looked at Xiaoyan who flew onto his shoulder with a flattering look on his face. Shen Xuyao smiled. "Okay, I'll buy you two bottles of century-old stone milk."

  "Yeah!" Xiaoyan was very happy to get Shen Xuyao's promise.

  Shopkeeper Hu immediately took out two bottles of century-old stone milk from the counter and handed them to Shen Xuyao.

  Shen Xuyao took it over to check it out, and put it in his space ring with satisfaction. Then, Shen Xuyao asked: "Master Hu, do you have shellfish fans?"

  "Yes, there are moonlight pearl oyster powder, purple light pearl oyster powder, blue light pearl oyster powder, and blood pattern pearl oyster powder. They are all one hundred spirit stones per catty." Smiling, shopkeeper Hu immediately introduced.

  "I want pearl powder." Xiaoyan felt a little disgusted when he heard Bei Fen.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao rolled his eyes. "When you reach the fourth level, ask me for pearl powder! The level is not high, and there are many things to do. It would be nice to have shellfish powder for you to eat."

  "Okay, just be a fan!" After thinking about it, Xiaoyan could only compromise.

  Listening to the conversation between the master and the servant, Manager Hu smiled. He said in his heart: This soul pet of Medicine Master Li is quite interesting. However, this little guy is really smart, he knows that pearl powder is better than shell powder, and many low-level soul pets are actually not picky eaters, they basically eat what the master gives them. Like this little guy, who wants thousand-year-old stone milk and pearl powder, there are really not many!

  "Guanshi Hu, the four kinds of shellfish powder weigh about 200 kilograms each!"

  "Okay, I'll get it for you right now!" Nodding, Manager Hu immediately went to get the shell powder for Shen Xuyao.

After buying potions for body refinement, century-old stone milk, and shell powder, Shen Xuyao didn't earn enough 280,000 spirit stones from selling the potions, and even paid 11,500 spirit stones instead. I am overjoyed. He enthusiastically sent Shen Xuyao and his wife outside the store.