chapter 34 everyone has their own concerns

Chapter 34

  Looking at Murong Jin who was in a daze, Shen Xuyao shook his head helplessly. He bent down and picked him up.

  "Ah!" Exclaimed, Murong Jin hastily grabbed the other party's lapel.

  "It's getting late, I'll take you back to sleep." Said, Shen Xuyao glanced at the person in his arms.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin's face flushed red. "I can go back myself."

  "I'll see you off." With that said, Shen Xuyao stepped out.

  Taking a sneak peek at the other party, Murong Jin grabbed the other's lapel hand, slowly climbed up, and wrapped his arms around the other party's neck.

  Lowering his head, looking at Murong Jin who buried his face in his arms and hugged his neck tightly, Shen Xuyao smiled helplessly. Unexpectedly, the sixteen-year-old villain would be so cute. This is not at all the same as the villain in the original book who poisons anyone who doesn't like it!

  Walking into Murong Jin's room, Shen Xuyao walked around behind the screen and gently put him on the bed.

  Letting go, Murong Jin blushed, looking at the man who was close at hand, his face was full of a sweet smile that couldn't be hidden.

  Lowering his head, Shen Xuyao kissed the other person's forehead. "Have a nice dream."

  "En!" Responding lightly, Murong Jin reluctantly watched the other party leave his room.

  Hearing the sound of the door opening and closing, Murong Jin sighed in his heart, somewhat regretful. Murong Jin felt that Xu Yao didn't open the gift, on the one hand he wanted to give him a better wedding, on the other hand he probably didn't want to hurt him. Now that Xu Yao is being hunted down by the Jiang family, he should have some concerns in his heart.

  "Master, why did you come back so soon? Did you not double cultivate with Brother Xuyao?"

  Looking at Xiao Lan standing beside the pillow, Murong Jin smiled. "Xu Yao wants to wait for a while before getting married."

  Hearing this, Xiao Lan jumped into Murong Jin's palm. "Then, brother Xu Yao also likes the master, right?"

  "Well, he said he loved me. He said he would marry me." Speaking of this, Murong Jin couldn't hide the smile on the corner of his mouth.

  "Okay, then we can always be with brother Xuyao. In the future, the master will give birth to a little master. Chubby and chubby must be very cute."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin blushed. "What are you talking about, we're not married yet? Where did the little baby come from?"

  "Hee hee, didn't you say that when you get married, you will have a baby?"

  "Well, there will be." Speaking of this, Murong Jin touched his belly subconsciously, thinking that in the future, he could give birth to a little doll who looks like himself and Xu Yao, and the family of three can live together carefree. He felt that it must be the happiest and happiest thing.

  …………………………………

  He looked at Shen Xuyao who was sitting on a chair and playing with the black silk scarf. Xiaoyan rolled his eyes depressed. "Tell me, is there something wrong with your brain? He was sent to your door, why did you send him back?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao looked at Xiaoyan standing on the table. "It's not hard to get him, the hard part is how to stay together and have him all the time."

  In modern times, social pressure is high, and love belongs to the fast food model. If you like each other, you can communicate and live together. If you feel that it is not suitable, you can break up or divorce. It is very simple and straightforward. However, this fast food model cannot be used on Murong Jin. Or in other words, if he is with Murong Jin now, later, he finds that the two have inappropriate temperaments and wants to break up with each other. Murong Jin might find it hard to accept.

  Murong Jin lost his parents when he was six years old. He grew up in a very bad environment. He was very lonely and lacked love. His personality is also very extreme, he is like fragile porcelain, unable to withstand blows. Especially he couldn't stand the blow from the person he likes. Shen Xuyao didn't want to be the salvation of Murong Jin's dark life in the past, but he also didn't want to be the last straw that crushed the villain and forced him to blacken.

  "Oh, why are you thinking so much? You're a bastard if you don't take advantage of it."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao's face turned dark. "Telling you this is completely playing the piano to the cow."

  "Tch, do you think I don't understand? What's the use of your human love and love? In the end, it's not love and killing each other. Throughout the ages, those who kill their partners for the sake of grabbing opportunities, those who kill their partners for climbing high branches, and those who kill their partners for practicing evil skills They can be found everywhere. Whether you marry or not, just play around. While he is young, he has a good face. If you coax him more, he will be willing to follow you. Later, when you meet someone who is better than him It looks good, wouldn't it be over if I changed it again?"

Hearing this, Shen Xuyao's head was filled with black lines. He said in his heart: Fortunately, this guy is just a piece of stone, otherwise, if it were a man, no need to ask, it would definitely be a sea king.

  "Okay, go back to sleep! I will handle my affairs myself."

  "Then what are you going to do? You really want to marry him, but he is a poison master! What if you marry him and he poisons you to death when he gets unhappy?"

  "Not at all. You can get in touch first, get along with each other well, and understand each other's temperament and disposition clearly. Smooth out the water chestnuts on each other. In this way, when we become relatives in the future, our lives will be more comfortable."

  "I still think it would be better for you to find a pharmacist or an alchemist. Alchemists are too dangerous."

  "Okay, don't worry about it." Shaking his head helplessly, Shen Xuyao took Xiao Yan back into his sea of consciousness.