Chapter 198 Sea City

  The next day, after Shen Xuyao's family of four had breakfast, Murong Jin took out the antidote and gave Shen Xuyao, Xiao Bai, Xiao Cai, Xiao Feng and Xiao Jin all the antidote. Shen Xuyao also took out five teleportation beast bones and gave them to Murong Jin.

  "Remember, after I use the spirit word technique three times, you can use the animal bone again. At this moment, there must be an interference formation outside, so this teleportation animal bone is definitely useless now."

  Murong Jin nodded repeatedly after hearing his lover's words. He took over the five animal bones. "I see."

  "Okay, let's hunt for treasure now." As he said that, Shen Xuyao took out his backpack. put it on the ground. He raised his head and looked at the purple spirit beads in the air. "Purple Spirit Pearl, Purple Spirit Pearl, come quickly to my basket."

  A ray of blue light fell, and a purple spirit pearl flew into Shen Xuyao's back basket. Watching the wings of the purple spirit beads in the basket slowly turn into dye, leaving only one bead, Shen Xuyao nodded in satisfaction. He took out the card and sealed the purple spirit bead.

  After the purple spirit beads were sealed, the purple spirit beads in the sky began to disappear one by one, and the four of Shen Xuyao were also teleported back to the main hall.

  Seeing the four people appearing, the three level five soul pet masters immediately released their soul pets. The three card elves took the lead in attacking. Xiaocai and Xiaobai immediately stepped forward to block the three of them.

  Seeing that the three of them were blocked, other fourth-level soul pets also attacked them. With a wave of his sleeve, Shen Xuyao released Xiaojin and Fengyinglang. Block those fourth-level soul pet masters.

  Murong Jin grabbed Shen Xuyao's arm with one hand, and grabbed the poison bead with the other hand and threw it out. Twenty poison beads were thrown out in succession.

  Xiaolan flew out of Murong Jin's sea of consciousness, flew into the air and sprayed poisonous mist at the soul pet masters who were besieging them.

  "Ah, poison refiner, everyone be careful!"

  "Poisonous gas! Poisonous gas!"

  "Back off, back off."

  Seeing strands of blue poisonous gas coming out, everyone shouted and made a mess.

  Shen Xuyao saw the right opportunity, put away the four Xiaocai, took Murong Jin and teleported away directly.

  "Ah, he ran away, how is that possible? There is a formation here, how can he teleport?"

  "Yeah, how did he teleport it?"

  "Impossible, impossible!"

  Seeing Shen Xuyao and his group running away, everyone was shocked. Some of the soul pet masters immediately chased them away, and some of the poisoned people were vomiting black blood. Several fourth-level soul pet masters died on the spot.

  When the heroine saw that the situation was not good, she immediately took out the antidote potion given to her by Ou Yangming. She and the hero each took a level 4 antidote potion and survived without being poisoned.

"Shen Xuyao, Murong Jin, it's them, it's them!"

  Upon hearing this, everyone was stunned and looked at the heroine who spoke.

  "Girl, what did you say?" A fifth-level soul pet master came over and asked.

  "The two masked men just now are Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin. Murong Jin is a poison master, and his soul pet is Lan Youhua. And Shen Xuyao, Shen Xuyao's pet is the Wind Shadow Wolf. Just now, I saw Feng Ying is a wolf." At this point, the heroine's face turned very ugly.