Chapter 102 Origin of Cards

  Looking at the five people who came over, Muchengzhu was very helpless. "Five friends, what should be said, we have already told the truth, do you have anything else to ask?"

  "Brother-in-law, this teleportation array is a big deal! We are all over a thousand years old. The lifespan of a fourth-level soul pet master is 1,500 years old. For us, leaving the soul pet master continent, It is very important to go to the Middle Continent, or to the High Continent, otherwise, you will have to die of old age in this world.”

  Hearing this, City Lord Mu nodded. "That's what the elder brother said. But the problem is that the secret realm of the ancient mountain is not a place where fourth-level soul pet masters like us can go. Moreover, everyone has heard what the fourth brother said. It takes five thousand souls to activate the teleportation array in the secret realm of the ancient mountain. Stones and a golden card. These two things are hard to find!"

  Hearing this, City Lord Jiang looked at Fourth Master Mu. "Fourth nephew, did you take a photo of the scene transmitted at that time?"

  "There are indeed photos." As he said that, Fourth Master Mu took out the photo stone and played the scene for everyone.

  All the fourth-level bosses stared at the picture intently. I watched it three times in a row.

  Lord Xuanyuan turned his head and looked at Lord Wang. "Fellow Daoist Wang, your Wang family is a family of alchemists. Can you tell what is the card that Jiang Yuan threw at the end?"

  Hearing this, City Lord Wang looked at the other party. "If I'm not mistaken, it should be a card. This formation needs a card to activate. Then, this formation is probably the formation leading to the card continent."

  "Card Continent?"

  "Does Fellow Daoist Wang know?"

  Seeing everyone's eyes turned towards him, City Lord Wang nodded. "According to some notes left by my ancestors, I know that there is a kind of soul pet called a card spirit. Card spirits are weapon soul pets. People who awaken this kind of soul pet are card masters. Card masters can make this kind of soul pet. Rectangular cards, and such cards are also called cards."

  "Card? Card Master, Card Continent?"

  "Fellow Daoist Xuanyuan, you have a deep family background. I wonder, do you know anything about the Card Continent?"

  After hearing City Lord Mu's question, everyone looked at City Lord Xuanyuan.

  "According to some records left by my ancestors, we know that the plane we live in is called the Tianmang plane. There are one high continent, six medium continents, and 360 low continents. The high continent The name is Tianmang Continent, and the names of the six medium-sized continents are Pharmacist Continent, Magician Continent, Martial Artist Continent, Alchemist Continent, Card Master Continent, and Poison Master Continent. Card Master Continent is one of the six medium-sized continents. First, the cultivation conditions are much better than here, but a little worse than those in Tianmang Continent."

  "That's it!" Everyone nodded and expressed their understanding.

  "Oh, it's a pity that Lao Liu, Xiao Hui and Xiao Lei went to the Card Master Continent instead of the Pharmacist Continent." Thinking of this, Mrs. Mu sighed.

  "Sister, are your demands too high? It's a blessing that a soul pet master from a low-level continent can go to a medium-sized continent."

  Listening to her brother's sour words, Mrs. Mu nodded. "My brother said so."