Chapter 160 Murong Jin Level 4

  Murong Jin threw out his own crystal chessboard, and he dragged Shen Xuyao to step on the chessboard mountain together. The two hugged each other, stepped on the chessboard and slowly flew down into the pit.

Shen Xuyao held the luminous stone and kept looking at the situation on one side. I was afraid that I would step on the injured Xiao Jin when I landed.

  Murong Jin skillfully controlled the chessboard and slowly fell. With the help of the light of the luminous stone, Murong Jin could clearly see what was going on below. He directly controlled the chessboard and landed next to Xiao Jin.

  After the two landed, Murong Jin put away his chessboard.

  "Hiss..."

  Seeing his master coming, Xiao Jin spit out the letter and screamed with aggrieved face.

  "Xiao Jin!" shouted, Murong Jin immediately walked over.

  Shen Xuyao also walked over, rubbed Xiao Jin's head distressedly, took out the healing potion for Xiao Jin to take, and then took out the external wound medicine and gave it to his lover.

  Shen Xuyao illuminated the scene while Murong Jin began to treat the injury on Xiao Jin's tail. Xiao Jin is trying to survive by docking his tail! At such a high height, if he hit the ground head first, he would definitely fall to death. However, Xiao Jin was more cunning. He hit the ground tail first, and there was a rabbit underneath as a human shield. Therefore, Xiao Jin was lucky enough to save his life. ah!

  Seeing that Murong Jin had healed all the wounds on Xiao Jin's body, Shen Xuyao took Xiao Jin into the space of the ring.

  "Xu Yao, let's go back!"

  "Don't worry, I want to check the situation here." As he said that, Shen Xuyao picked up the luminous stone and looked at the pit carefully.

  Shen Xuyao discovered that the walls in the pit were not formed naturally, but made of green bricks. Made of bricks? Is this an artificial cave? Thinking of this, Shen Xuyao couldn't help being a little curious, so he looked around.

  The cave was not big. After checking it, Shen Xuyao discovered that there was a stone door to the south. Shen Xuyao walked up and pushed it, but he didn't push it away for a long time.

  "Xu Yao, let me do it!" With that said, Murong Jin took the initiative to walk over.

  "Okay, give it a try!" As he said that, Shen Xuyao stood aside.

  Murong Jin tried for a long time without success. After that, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin worked together to push it away, but they still couldn't push it away.

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin tried for a long time but failed to open the door. Shen Xuyao took out three explosive balls from his space ring. He was about to throw it out, but was stopped by Xiaoyan.

  "Hey, hey, you're crazy, you blow up this pit, and we're buried alive!"

  "But I think there should be good things in this stone gate." After thinking about it, Shen Xuyao told Xiaoyan his thoughts.

  "Oh, go aside and watch me." Saying that, Xiaoyan turned into a wire and directly inserted into the keyhole of the stone door.

  Not long after, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin heard a click, and the lock was opened. The two stone doors are separated left and right, revealing the stone chamber inside.

  Standing at the door, Shen Xuyao looked into the stone room. I found that there were boxes of many sizes in the stone room. I didn't see any other monsters, and I didn't find any mechanism.