Chapter 125 Another Teleportation Array

  Half a year later, Wangjiatun

  Wangjiatun is a small village where farmers make a living growing food and medicinal materials. The village is small and very quiet. Moreover, this place is very close to the town. Shen Xuyao rented a detached house here as a temporary residence for him and Murong Jin.

  Sitting on the chair, Murong Jin looked at the pile of things on the table, his brows furrowed all the time.

  "Look, these are four bottles of century-old stone milk, this is a seventy-pound soul stone, this is a potion that is refined from thousand-year-old medicinal materials to help you improve your strength, this is the bigu potion, and this is for Xiaolan The potion that helps it absorb spiritual power and improve its strength, this is a potion for you to guide, and this, this is half a million spiritual stones. See what else is missing?"

  Hearing her lover's question, Murong Jin shook his head. "Nothing is missing."

  "Then, let's retreat tomorrow!"

  Hearing this, Murong Jin stood up from the chair, and tightly hugged his lover standing beside him.

  Lowering his head, looking at the daughter-in-law who threw herself into his arms, Shen Xuyao smiled and hugged the person in his arms. "What's the matter, can't you bear me?"

  "I don't worry about you alone!" Murong Jin said dully while lying in the man's arms. The uneasiness on his face was hidden in the man's clothes.

  Raising his hand, Shen Xuyao rubbed his lover's hair lovingly. "Fool, I will protect myself. First, our place is far away from Wutong Town and Pingcheng of the Xiao family. Second, I can disguise myself, and Xiaoyan can teleport. I can't beat anyone who can run. Yes wrong?"

After hearing these words, Murong Jin slowly raised his head and met his lover's eyes. Looking into those tender eyes. He just stared at Shen Xuyao without saying a word.

  It has been half a year since the Wu brothers died. Now, wanted notices for him and Xu Yao are flying all over the place. Even in the town here, there are notices for the two of them. Under such circumstances, how could he go into seclusion with confidence?

  "Murong, you have to understand that strength is the foundation of your life. If you can become a seventh-level soul pet master, maybe we don't even need to disguise ourselves, right?"

  Hearing this, Murong Jin's expression changed. "How can it be so easy? Level seven! It's not that easy to achieve."

  Looking at his lover with a troubled expression, Shen Xuyao smiled. "You can, I believe you."

  The daughter-in-law is a big villain. For her, becoming a seventh-level soul pet master is just a matter of time. He must be the one who can stand tall.

  "Xu Yao..."

  "We have lived in this place for three months, and it is very safe. So, retreat! Instead of guarding me, you should retreat with peace of mind and improve your strength. You are a poison refiner and invincible in the same realm. The higher your strength, The safer we can be, don’t you think?”

  Staring at his lover, Murong Jin nodded. "I understand the reason, I just don't feel at ease."

  "Don't worry, I promise, I will live well for you."

  "Then, these eight fourth-level soul rings are for you, as well as the explosive ball and the magic scroll, and these are left to you." After speaking, Murong Jin took out these things from his body. After thinking for a while, he took out twenty more poisonous fog balls. "These are made of Xiaolan's poisonous mist, and you also use self-defense."