Chapter 57 Wang Yunzhan

  Staring at the two men in fine clothes, Murong Jin felt very unhappy. "We don't know this woman. Also, who threw her out just now, there are so many people on the street, can't you see it?" If Xu Yao hadn't pulled him, the woman would have hit him .

  Looking at the angry Murong Jin, the black-robed soul pet master sneered. "You brat, do you know who you're talking to?"

  Hearing this, Murong Jin snorted coldly. "The thirteenth and sixteenth young masters of the Wang family, right?"

  "You..." Hearing Murong Jin's words, the two second-level soul pet masters were stunned.

  Staring at Murong Jin, the two looked confused. "Who are you?"

  "It's not shameful to come out to the street and make any noise!"

  Suddenly, a voice intervened among the three people. Everyone turned their heads and saw a middle-aged man wearing a white robe walking slowly over.

  This man looks like he is in his thirties, but he is actually over a hundred years old. The man is very handsome. The robe on her body is plain white, but there are many black tigers painted on the plain white robe. There are tiger patterns on the front, back and even the two sleeves. There are four tigers painted on the dress. , however, these tigers all have one problem, that is, they have no eyes. The tigers are clearly painted lifelike, but only the eyes are blank.

  Shen Xuyao was startled when he saw the robe on the man. Inexplicably, he felt that the robe was very strange.

  Seeing the person coming, the two young men who had been bossy before immediately turned into obedient kittens. They lowered their heads and saluted hurriedly. "Third uncle!"

  Looking at the two nephews, Third Master Wang frowned. "What's going on? Why are you making noise on the street?"

  "Uncle San, these two people are robbing me of women."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao twitched the corners of his mouth. Xin said: This guy doesn't even blink when he lies? This clearly shows that the villain files a complaint first!

  Glancing at his nephew, then at the scantily clad woman, Third Master Wang shook his head again and again. "A promiscuous woman is worthy of your efforts to use all the guards. It's really shameful."

  Hearing Third Master Wang's reprimand, the purple-robed man frowned. "Third uncle!"

  "No need to say more, take the guards home!" He said in a cold voice, and Third Master Wang gave the order.

  "Yes!" Although they were unwilling to do so, due to the shock of Third Master Wang, the two of them left in despair with their guards.

  The two left, and Mr. Wang looked at the woman. He waved his hand towards the other party. "You should go back too!"

  Hearing this, the woman hurriedly knelt down in front of the man. "Third Lord, please help me! I accidentally spilled wine on Sixteenth Young Master's clothes, Sixteenth Young Master is going to kill me! Please, please help me!"

  After looking at the woman who was begging on her knees, Mr. Wang nodded. "Okay, I will talk to him when I get back, so don't worry. Go back!"

  "Thank you, Third Master. Thank you, Third Master." After thanking her repeatedly, the woman got up and left.

  Turning his head, Third Master Wang looked at Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin. "What's the matter with you two?"

  "Senior, it was the fellow Taoist in purple robe who threw the woman out of the window and almost hit my partner. We have nothing to do with that woman, and we did not steal your nephew's woman." Therefore, Shen Xuyao was very helpless.