Chapter 6 Peach Blossom Village

  Relying on his amazing perseverance, Shen Xuyao finally arrived at the small town at dawn. I bought horses, dry food and drinking water as I wished. Without a break, Shen Xuyao mounted his horse and continued on his way, heading north.

  After Shen Xuyao had a horse, he traveled much faster. After a month, Shen Xuyao finally arrived at his destination - Taohua Village. The reason why he chose to take refuge in Peach Blossom Village was actually for a purpose. Because Shen Xuyao knew that many opportunities for the heroine and heroine were obtained on the three mountains near Taohua Village, so Shen Xuyao rushed here in advance for those opportunities.

  In fact, Shen Xuyao didn't want to be an enemy of the heroine. However, he knew that from the moment he transmigrated into Jiang Yuan through books, he had already stood on the opposite side of the heroine. Therefore, he had to plan for himself, snatching the opportunity of the heroine, one ebbs and another. In this way, his strength will be as high as that of the heroine, so that he will not be killed by the heroine.

  After inquiring in Taohua Village, Shen Xuyao bought a house. This house is at the west end of the village, far away from where other villagers live, and the location is a bit remote. However, Shen Xuyao was very satisfied. He is now a fugitive with many secrets, so he naturally doesn't like to live too close to others.

  After buying a house, Shen Xuyao settled down, went to a nearby town to buy some food and supplies, and settled down in a small village in a low-key manner.

  At night, Shen Xuyao locked the door and closed the windows. He took out the space ring of the original owner's mother, and took out all the things in the space ring.

  There are seven items in Jiang Linger's interspatial ring, six large boxes and a golden ring. Opening the boxes, Shen Xuyao checked them one by one.

  The two boxes contained silver bills and silver ingots, a total of three million taels of silver, Jiang Linger's entire net worth.

  The soul pet master continent is a low-level comprehension continent, so the common currency here is copper plate, silver and gold, which is similar to the mortal world. And the three million taels of silver is definitely a lot of inheritance.

  In addition to the silver, there are two boxes containing books, presumably, it should be the inheritance of the pharmacist. The last two boxes are filled with potions. There are all kinds of potions, first-class, second-class, and third-class. There are labels on each bottle of potion. Write the name of the medicine. Thinking about it, Jiang Linger wrote the label because she was worried that her son would not be able to use it.

  After reading it, Shen Xuyao took everything back into the space ring, and put Jiang Linger's space ring back into the original owner's space ring. Jiang Ling'er's space ring is a third-level space ring, which is too eye-catching, while the original owner's space ring is a level-1 space ring, which is relatively ordinary. Shen Xuyao plans to wear the original owner's space ring.

  Looking at the golden ring on the table, Shen Xuyao immediately cut his finger and contracted the ring.

  When Shen Xuyao's blood dripped on the ring, the ring lit up with a golden light, dragging Shen Xuyao into the space.

  Coming to the ring space, looking at the majestic Lingshan in the distance, and then looking at the Lingshui lake with rich aura, Shen Xuyao couldn't help but twitched his lips. What is said that the heroine is a genius in cultivation, how is she so powerful, and she has obtained so many good things, can she not be great?

  "Aww..."

  Hearing the barking, Shen Xuyao looked over and saw a "little black dog" the size of two palms running towards him.

  Looking at the naive little black dog, Shen Xuyao smiled. He knew that it was not a dog, but a Wind Shadow Wolf. It is the animal pet of the original owner's mother. When the original owner's mother made the contract, the Wind Shadow Wolf was a cub. When the heroine made the contract, the Wind Shadow Wolf was almost an adult. Became the heroine's most powerful animal pet, and became a trump card in the heroine's hand.

  Bending down, Shen Xuyao picked up the Wind Shadow Wolf who ran to his feet. Rubbed the wolf fur. "Xiaofeng, are you okay?"

  "Aww..." Seemingly hearing Shen Xuyao's inquiry, the Shadow of the Wind Wolf howled twice.

  Staring at the Wind Shadow Wolf, Shen Xuyao took a look. "Xiaofeng, can you make a contract with me?"

  "Aww..." He yelled again, and the Shadow of the Wind Wolf obediently rubbed against Shen Xuyao's palm, expressing his agreement.

  After getting the other party's consent, Shen Xuyao dripped a drop of blood from the wound on his finger, and contracted with the Wind Shadow Wolf. Because the original owner played with the Shadow of the Wind Wolf since he was a child, he had already become inseparable good friends, so the Shadow of the Wind Wolf did not reject Shen Xuyao, and Shen Xuyao's contract went very smoothly.

  "Xiao Yuan, where's the master?"

  Hearing that Shadow of the Wind Wolf asked him about Jiang Linger's whereabouts using sound transmission. Shen Xuyao sighed. "My mother is dead."

  "No wonder, she suddenly terminated the contract with me, and said, let me protect you well."

  "Xiaofeng, do you know who killed Mother?"

  Hearing Shen Xuyao's question, Fengyinglang shook his head. "I don't know, but I think the master knows. She seems to know that someone is going to kill her."

  "But she died without telling me anything." Who killed the original owner's mother? The heroine only has the strength of the early stage of the second level, and can plan everything, but she is unable to kill Jiang Linger, who is in the middle of the third level. Could it be that he paid someone to kill someone, or is it the heroine's father?

  "That's it!" Feng Yinglang was a little depressed after receiving Shen Xuyao's answer.

  "Are you hungry? I brought you something to eat." Then, Shen Xuyao bent down and put the Shadow of the Wind Wolf on the ground, then took out a plate and put a roast chicken on it.

  "It smells so good, Xiaoyuan treats me best." As he said that, Shadow of the Wind Wolf rushed over excitedly, picked up the roast chicken and began to eat it.

  Looking at Fengyinglang, who was eating roast chicken in his arms, Shen Xuyao stepped to the side of Lingshui Lake, and released the sluggish Lingyan Stone in the Sea of Consciousness.

  Seeing Lingshui Lake, Lingyan Stone immediately became energetic. "Wow, great opportunity, master, you are really amazing!"

  "You are Lingyan Stone. From now on, I will call you Xiaoyan! Xiaoyan, go soak in the lake for a while!"

"Okay, thank you master." After finishing speaking, Xiaoyan flew directly into the lake.

  Taking out the bucket and ladle, Shen Xuyao squatted by the lake to fetch a bucket of water, and drank a ladle himself. The spiritual water is sweet and delicious, and the spiritual energy in the water is also very strong. One sip can make people feel refreshed all over the body. It was warm from top to bottom.

  "It really is a good thing!" Shen Xuyao looked at the spiritual water in the lake, and he planned to drink the spiritual water every day in the future to improve his strength and change his physique.

  Putting a bucket of water into the interspatial ring, Shen Xuyao went to Lingshan to check again. All the elixirs planted on Lingshan were third-level elixirs, and these elixirs were all planted by the original owner Jiang Linger. Shen Xuyao now only has the strength of the early stage of the first level, so he can't use these elixir for the time being.

  After staying in the ring space for an hour, Shen Xuyao returned to the room with Fengyinglang and Xiaoyan. Taking out a rope, Shen Xuyao hung the ring around his neck instead of wearing it on his finger, for fear of being discovered by others.