chapter 44 heroine in hindsight

Chapter 44

  A year later, in a restaurant in Ping'an Town.

  Sitting in the private room, the heroine and her party chatted while eating. After a year of experience here, they have been to Dongshan, Xishan and Beishan. They have been to all three mountains. They have killed many monsters and found a lot of medicinal materials, but there are no others.

  "Fourth brother, what do you think is in the deep pit we found in front of the cave in Xishan?" Xuanyuan Zhen was very curious about this.

  "I'm not sure about this. It looks like it's a tree." At this point, the male protagonist touched his chin, also looking confused.

  "It's a Tianyuan tree." Thinking of that Tianyuan tree, the heroine's heart bleeds. He said in his heart: What bastard actually dug up all the trees? Isn’t this too cruel?

  Hearing this, the other three were shocked, and all looked at the heroine in surprise.

  "Shanshan, how did you know it was the Tianyuan Tree?" The male protagonist was very curious about this.

  "Because, I found the roots of the Tianyuan Tree in that huge pit." As she said that, the heroine took out a small section of roots. It was left when the other party dug up the tree.

  "Is it actually a Tianyuan tree? It's a big loss, and I don't know who is wicked. Not to mention the fruit, they even dug up the tree." Thinking that he missed the Tianyuan fruit, Xuanyuan Meng's face was filled with remorse.

  "I think that when the other party found the Tianyuan tree, the fruit on the tree must not have matured yet, so he dug it away with the tree in order to transplant the tree to another place, so that the Tianyuan fruit would mature. Now, it's all his." At this point, the heroine's brows tightened. The more I know, the more uncomfortable I feel. If I knew it earlier, she should have come to practice earlier. If she had come earlier, she would not have missed this great opportunity.

  "It's a pity that I missed this great opportunity." Xuanyuan Zhen sighed and felt regretful.

  "I'm afraid, we missed not only Tianyuan Fruit, but also Beishan. In the cave in Beishan, there was nothing on the strange corpse. I think his inheritance was also taken away, and it was stolen under our noses. Taken away." At this point, the heroine's face became even more ugly.

  Hearing this, the male protagonist looked at his wife. "Shanshan, are you saying that the inheritance left by the man in the cave wearing strange clothes was taken away by Shen Xuyao and his wife?"

  "Isn't it? When we came here to practice, we originally wanted to go to Dongshan, but then we heard two explosions from Beishan, so we went to Beishan. As a result, we were in Beishan We met Shen Xuyao and his wife at the foot of the mountain. Later, we discovered the cave in the cave on Beishan Mountain and found the corpse in strange clothes. And, at that time, I saw the walls of the cave, which were It was exploded by someone. A second-level explosive ball was used. Also, there were traces of explosions outside the two caves, and there was also a faint smell of blood, which meant that someone had killed the demon there before. Beast. There were two explosions, one to kill the monster and the other to blow up the wall. The only people who went to Beishan with us were Shen Xuyao and his wife."

  Hearing what his wife said, the hero nodded repeatedly. "That's right, it must be them."

  "It's a pity that we only know about this now, it's too late!" At this point, Xuanyuan Meng sighed.

  After looking at Xuanyuan Meng, the heroine pursed her lips and said nothing.

  In the afternoon, Xuanyuan Meng and Xuanyuan Zhen went shopping, while Xuanyuan Zhan stayed in the inn room to practice. The heroine came to the first floor of the inn alone and asked about Shen Xuyao from the shopkeeper.