Chapter 180 Sky Moon Bird

  Jiang Huai is in the late fourth level, and Murong Jin is in the middle of the fourth level. In terms of strength between the two, Murong Jin is a little behind. However, in terms of physical skills, there is not much difference between the two. Jiang Huai's marksmanship is the result of years of hard training, and Murong Jin's swordsmanship has been learned since childhood. Therefore, if two people really fight, there is no way to tell the winner.

  With a false shot, Jiang Huai released his soul pet, which was a white tiger.

  After taking a look at the white tiger, Murong Jin released the Shadow Wolf. The Wind Shadow Wolf was at the late fourth level, just on the same level as the white tiger. The two of them pounced and bit each other as soon as they met.

  Feng Yinglang knew Jiang Huai and also knew that Shen Xuyao had been whipped two hundred times by the other party. Later, Jiang Huai sought refuge with the Wu family and asked Shen Xuyao to rescue him. He even gave his blood to help the Wu family find Shen Xuyao. Jiang Huai persecuted Shen Xuyao several times, which made the Wind Shadow Wolf very angry, so as soon as it saw the opponent's soul pet, it launched an attack frantically.

  Here, Murong Jin pestered Jiang Huai and continued to fight. Murong Jin lost Toucan before, which caused him to be severely traumatized. Therefore, he did not dare to fight, and found that he could not defeat the opponent simply with a sword. Then he started using explosive balls and poisonous fog balls.

"You little beast." Jiang Huai quickly put on his mask and stepped back to avoid him. Unfortunately, he was still injured.

  Seeing that the other party was injured, Murong Jin raised his hand and threw a magic scroll, and a level 4 black wolf appeared in front of Jiang Huai and began to attack Jiang Huai.

  Black Wolf took the main attack, while Murong Jin led a sneak attack with the little golden snake. The twenty-four Heaven-Lifting Swords changed their formations and stabbed at Jiang Huai's back crazily.

  Jiang Huai was attacked from both sides and was a little stretched. He immediately threw an explosive ball to attack the black wolf. But the black wolf was transformed by magic and was not afraid of his explosive balls at all.

  Seeing that Hei Lang was not afraid of explosive attacks, Jiang Huai immediately attacked Murong Jin who was attacking him from behind. Three explosive balls were thrown directly towards Murong Jin.

  "Bang bang bang..."

  Murong Jin immediately took back the little golden snake. The ten protective instruments on his body were blown to pieces again, and the two pieces of level three software and level four software on his body were also blown to pieces. The debris fell to the ground with a crackle. However, Murong Jin was not afraid. Murong Jin had forty protective weapons and a blood-patterned jade pendant on his body. It would not be easy for Jiang Huai to hurt him.

  "hateful……"

  Seeing that Murong Jin was fine, Jiang Huai's eyes were about to split.

  "It's my turn!" With that said, Murong Jin raised his hand and threw two explosive balls.

  "Bump..."

  With the sound of explosion, Jiang Huai was thrown away. He spit out two mouthfuls of blood one after another, all of which was black blood.

  Seeing the black blood, Jiang Huai knew that he had been poisoned. He pushed himself up and tried to get up from the ground, trying to escape. However, Murong Jin had already arrived in front of him. A sword pierced his chest.