Chapter 159 Coming to a Deserted Island

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin originally planned to stay at the inn in Qingzhu Town for a few days to rest. However, now that such a large business deal has been completed, Shen Xuyao dare not stay for a long time. That night, he took Murong Jin and left Qingzhu Town with a toucan.

  Sitting on the back of the toucan, the couple looked at each other and exchanged a helpless look.

  "Xu Yao, you should be more cautious about selling medicines in the future!"

  Looking at his daughter-in-law, Shen Xuyao nodded in agreement. "I was careless. I thought it would be fine if I bought it in different stores separately, but I didn't expect to be discovered by someone."

  "I sold 470 potions this time, and there are 1,530 more?"

  "No, there are still 1,660 potions. You didn't count the potions I refined in the last half month."

  Looking at his lover, Murong Jin smiled. "It seems that the potion on your body can't be sold out no matter how much you sell?"

  "Don't worry, I won't buy it for now. After you advance, it won't be too late for us to sell potions. Anyway, we are not short of spiritual stones." Shen Xuyao felt that the promotion of his lover was far more important than selling potions. .

  Looking into his lover's eyes, staring into those serious eyes, Murong Jin nodded. "Alright, after I advance to the next level, we will concentrate on processing these potions. However, when I think about it, you may have more than 2,000 potions in your hand." Murong Jin smiled helplessly at this point.

  The speed at which Xu Yao refines medicines is nine pills a day, and he can save two hundred and seventy medicines in a month. After two months, won't the medicines reach 2,000 medicines again?

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled. "If you dislike me for refining potions too quickly, how about refining magic tools?"

  "No, you should make potions. Potions are easy to sell, and the price of magic weapons is too high." At this point, Murong Jin frowned. When they were in the Xu family, the price for purchasing magic weapons was 40% off the selling price, which was very cheap.

  "That's true!" Nodding his head, Shen Xuyao agreed.

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin spent thirty-eight days and finally arrived on a deserted island in the East China Sea. When they came to the island, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin checked it carefully, and made sure that there were no other soul pet masters, no other monsters, it was just an ordinary deserted island, and the couple were satisfied.

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin found a secluded and secluded place, released the mobile cave, arranged a protective formation, and settled down here. Officially live down.

  "Murong, how are you feeling recently? Is it time for Xiaolan to eat extra?"

  After hearing her lover's question, Murong Jin thought for a while. "Then add a meal! Millennium Stone Milk in the morning and nourishing medicine in the afternoon. Add a meal of spiritual water to it in the evening! The spiritual water can promote digestion. I found that Xiaolan has gained a lot of weight recently. It should be due to the accumulation of spiritual energy in the body. . Give it some spiritual water, which will not only help it digest the spiritual energy in the body, but also help it eliminate the toxins deposited in the medicine."

  Looking at his lover, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Okay, listen to you, give Xiaolan a meal of spiritual water."

  Spiritual water is indeed a good thing, with many special effects. It can eliminate residual toxins in medicines that cannot be absorbed by the human body or soul pets. It can beautify the skin, strengthen the body, and ripen flowers, grass, and medicinal materials. Moreover, It can also assist in improving strength and promote better absorption of spiritual power by soul pet masters and soul pets.