Chapter 182 Arrogant Xiaoyan

  Wang Ping’s residence.

  In the living room, Wang Ping, Zhang Ming, and Mu's father and son were sitting together drinking tea and chatting. Suddenly, Wang Ping's messenger jade pendant lit up. After looking at the content on the jade pendant, Wang Ping's expression immediately changed. "Impossible, how is it possible?"

  Seeing Wang Ping's appearance, the other three people looked confused.

  "Senior Wang, what's wrong?"

  Hearing Zhang Ming's inquiry, Wang Ping glanced at him. "Jiang Yuan has refined thirty level four potions."

  "What? How is it possible that the finished product has been refined? It only took a month?"

  "It shouldn't be! It will take at least three to five years for a third-level pharmacist to transform into a fourth-level pharmacist!" At this point, Mu Liuye was also confused.

  After Master Mu Liu was promoted to the fourth level, it took five full years to transform from a third-level pharmacist to a fourth-level pharmacist. This is inseparable from his father's Chunchun teaching. Without his father's help, he would not be able to become a fourth-level pharmacist.

  "This fellow Daoist Jiang should have been exposed to level 4 potions before, or in other words, after he was promoted to level 4, he should have secretly tried to refine potions. Otherwise, he wouldn't be able to succeed in a month." After thinking about it, The wooden city master also said the same.

  Hearing this, Wang Ping looked at City Lord Mu. "That makes sense. It has been ten years since Jiang Yuan advanced to Level 4. He must have been secretly trying to refine Level 4 potions early on. Otherwise, he would not have become a Level 4 pharmacist so quickly."

  "Actually, Senior Wang doesn't have to worry. He has just learned how to refine fourth-level potions, which means he can refine the most common types of potions. He won't do much." The sixth has been a fourth-level pharmacist for ten years Well, up to now, there are only ten kinds of fourth-level potions that can be refined, not many.

  "That's true. He wants to master the fourth-level potion technique and refine the fourth-level rare potion. It's not that easy." Nodding, Zhang Ming said the same.

  After hearing both of them say this, Wang Ping nodded. "That's right, it's not easy for him to refine a fourth-level remote potion!"

  The Mu family father and son chatted with Wang Ping and Zhang Ming for a while, and then returned to their own yard.

  The father and son sat together drinking tea and chatting.

  "This Jiang Yuan really has some skills! No wonder Wang Ping is so afraid of him."

  Hearing this, City Lord Mu glanced at his son. "I heard that when Jiang Yuan didn't become a fourth-level pharmacist, he earned almost less spiritual stones and Wang Ping for the Xu family every year. Now, Jiang Yuan has become a fourth-level pharmacist. In the future, he may become a township pharmacist." The number one person in the main mansion may earn more spirit stones than Wang Ping!"

  "Amazing, a third-level pharmacist can do this. This person is really not easy! When I was third-level, I didn't have such skills like him!" At this point, Mu Liu Master looked envious.

  After glancing at his son, City Master Mu smiled. "Be content, among the six of you brothers, you are the only one who came to the Card Master Continent, and you are the only one who has advanced to the fourth level. You are already much better than your five brothers."