Chapter 165 Goodbye Feng Hua

  Half a month later, in a barren hill.

  Sitting in the tent, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin had dinner and chatted.

  "Xu Yao, how many potions do we have left?"

  "Two thousand two hundred and fifteen."

  Hearing this, Murong Jin was dumbfounded. "No way, we have already sold more than 2,000 pieces, and there are more than 2,000 more?"

  "Yeah, I refined it again recently! In eight and a half months, I refined more than 2,000 pieces."

  After receiving such an answer, Murong Jin smiled bitterly. "I thought all the potions were sold out? I thought too much!" The Lingyan Stone is so powerful! Even if they were refining their bodies and traveling every day, Xu Yao was refining the potions without any delay at all!

  "If we want to rush back to Hongye Town, it will take almost twenty days. However, I have no medicinal materials in hand. Therefore, I plan to use these twenty days to refine all the weapon refining materials we have on hand. Turn them into magic weapons, and then sell them all along the way." When he was in the Xu family, Shen Xuyao spent twenty days a month refining potions and ten days a month to refine magic weapons. All the refined magic weapons were given to the Xu family, and there were many left behind. He hadn't had time to refine the weapon refining materials into a magical weapon, so he could only pile them up in the space ring. At this moment, he had no medicinal materials in hand, just in time to refine the magical weapon.

  "Okay, let's refine the weapon! But, what do you plan to do with your two thousand potions?" Potions have a shelf life, usually five years or ten years, and they are placed on the card. The middle seal can be kept for up to twenty years. If you don't sell it, it will expire if you keep it in your hand for a long time, and you can't sell it after it expires.

  "Oh, potions. I plan to stop by Luohua Town and ask Feng Hua to help digest a thousand potions. Then, over at Qingzhu Town, I will ask Zhang Yun to digest 700 potions. The rest will be digested when we get back. Just give it to Xu Hong." After thinking about it, Shen Xuyao revealed his plan.

  "Feng Hua? Are you reliable?" Murong Jin was a little worried about this.

  "Don't worry, this person doesn't have any scheming, so it shouldn't be a big problem." Shen Xuyao was not too worried about Feng Hua.

  "How about, instead of meeting in Luohua Town, meet Feng Hua in a small village near Luohua Town and let him come alone."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao raised his eyebrows. "Well, that's fine, just listen to Madam."

  Murong Jin felt a little uncomfortable being called madam. "Eat, let's eat." As he said, Murong Jin took a piece of meat and put it in his lover's bowl.

  Looking at the red tips of his wife's ears, Shen Xuyao couldn't help but lick his lips. He pinched Murong Jin's waist with his hand. "Is there any meat for dinner? I have been a vegetarian for several days."

  Listening to the explicit love words in his ears, the hairs on Murong Jin's ears stood on end, not only his ears, but even his face turned red. "Can you, can you eat well?"

"Okay, let's eat. If I don't have enough to eat, my wife will feel sorry for me." As he said that, Shen Xuyao smiled and opened the distance between the two of them.

  Sitting on the chair, Murong Jin kept peeking at the man beside him, seeing that the man had really bowed his head to eat, and didn't tease or touch him anymore. Murong Jin opened his mouth, but didn't know what to say. I always feel a little empty in my heart.