Chapter 89 Coming to the secret room

  Murong Jin took out special anti-gas gloves from his space ring and started picking phantom flowers in the pit. No more, no less, there were a total of twelve phantom flowers here. Murong Jin dug out every one of them and put them into a special space ring.

  Kane rolled his eyes when he saw Murong Jin reaching out his hands towards him after digging up the poisonous flowers. "Are you willing to come up?"

  "Pick me up." Murong Jin said with a smile.

  "You stupid boy." After scolding, Kane still grabbed Murong Jin's hand and pulled him up from below with great effort.

  The two of them sat aside. Murong Jin looked at Kane, who was breathing harder than himself, and shook his head helplessly. In fact, even without Kane, he could still climb up to a height of two meters. But he knew that Kane would never sit idly by and let him climb up on his own.

  "Oh, I'm exhausted. It seems that I will have to train my body in the future!"

  Before, she fell into a trap, and Murong Jin pulled her up. When Murong Jin pulled her, it was like lifting a little chicken, and he pulled her up easily. However, this time it was her turn to pull Murong Jin, and she found it extremely difficult. Logically speaking, Murong Jin is double, less than 1.7 meters tall, and weighs less than 100 kilograms, which is about the same weight as her. However, she pulled it extremely hard. It can be seen from this that her physical strength is really not that good!

  Looking at Kane who was sitting next to him very tired, Murong Jin smiled. At this moment, he suddenly understood his lover's persistence. In fact, taking the body-refining potion every day was really a very painful thing. However, at this moment, Murong Jin felt that all the pain and efforts were not in vain. At least, with his current physical skills, it would not be a problem to save himself or others.

  The two rested for a while and continued walking forward.

  "This corridor keeps twisting and turning, but it never ends. We've been walking for almost two hours!"

  "Looking at the chessboard above, you should have thought that this underground maze will not be too small. Maybe we will have to walk in the corridor for how many months?" Murong Jin was mentally prepared for this.

  "No way? Does it take that long?"

  "It's hard to say!" It's really hard to say this!

  "Hey, it would be great if the two of us were level 5, we can fly at level 5. Then we won't encounter those traps on the ground." Speaking of this, Kane was very depressed.

  "You are thinking too much. This is the Soul Pet Master Continent. Where are the fifth-level soul pet masters? Besides, there are restrictions here. Not even the fourth-level soul pet masters can enter. What do you think of the fifth-level soul pet masters? Can the pet master come in?"

  Hearing Murong Jin's words, Kane sighed. "That's true."

  "Let's go, don't think about those impossible things. We can't do anything if we step on the mechanism, we have to walk, right?"

  "That's right! How about we ride a broomstick?" After thinking about it, Kane thought of riding a broomstick and flying in the corridor.

  "No, if you let Qiuqiu fly with us, it will consume Qiuqiu's spiritual power. If we encounter an enemy, how will Qiuqiu fight against the enemy? We have to preserve our strength and walk with our feet." Shaking his head, Murong Jin disagreed with this Do.