Chapter 35 Warm Breakfast

  The next day, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin sat together to have breakfast.

  Seeing that the position has moved from the opposite side to the right side of oneself, the whole body exudes vitality from the inside out, the face is filled with a confident and joyful smile, even the body is exuding the breath of love, completely immersed Murong Jin is in love. Shen Xuyao smiled helplessly. It is said that women in love are very charming. In fact, men in love are also very charming, especially handsome ones.

  "Xu Yao, you eat this." As he said that, Murong Jin smiled and put the meat into the man's bowl.

  Looking down at the meat in the bowl, Shen Xuyao smiled. The two have known each other for almost two years. On weekdays, he would pick up food for Murong Jin. Unexpectedly, today it was the other way around, and it was Murong Jin who would pick up food for him.

  "Eat, eat more, don't worry about me." As he said that, Shen Xuyao put the other person's favorite dishes into his bowl.

  "Well, you can eat too." Smiling, Murong Jin lowered his head and ate the food in the bowl.

  "Early in the morning, it's really disgusting." Flying out of Shen Xuyao's sea of consciousness, Xiaoyan sat on Shen Xuyao's shoulder.

  Turning his head sideways, Shen Xuyao looked at the other party. "Do you know it's early? Then why are you out?"

  "I'm going out to get some air!"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao rolled his eyes and ignored him.

  Looking at the blue seal on Shen Xuyao's shoulder, Murong Jin raised his hand and carefully touched the other person's head.

  "Hey, what are you doing? Are you molesting me?"

  Hearing this, Murong Jin smiled helplessly. "you are very cute."

  "Tch, don't fool me, I'm not your Xiaolan." With a curl of her lips, Xiaoyan immediately flew to Shen Xuyao's other shoulder, away from Murong Jin's clutches.

  Looking at Xiaoyan who flew away, Murong Jin couldn't help feeling a little disappointed. Obviously Xiaolan likes Xu Yao so much, she tried every means to bring the two of them together, saying that she never wanted to leave Xu Yao for the rest of her life. But why doesn't Xiaoyan like him? You must know that the soul pet is also a part of the master, and the soul pet and the master have influenced each other before.

  Xiaolan likes Xu Yao, so its emotions will directly affect him as its master. And he likes Xu Yao, so the mood of his master will also affect Xiaolan, and the master and servant influence each other. It will double the favor towards Xu Yao. But Xiaoyan doesn't like him. Then, Xiaoyan's thoughts can't affect Xu Yao. Thinking of this, Murong Jin felt a little lost.

  "Drink some chicken soup!" With that said, Shen Xuyao handed over a bowl of chicken soup to Murong Jin.

  "En!" In response, Murong Jin took it with a smile.

  "Murong, we haven't practiced for a long time, I want to practice, what do you think?"

  Hearing this, Murong Jin thought for a moment, then nodded. "Okay, we haven't gone to practice for a long time. Which mountain are we going to this time? East Mountain or West Mountain?"

  "I want to go to Beishan." To get the last chance.

  Looking at Shen Xuyao who said with a serious face, Murong Jin couldn't help raising his eyebrows. "Beishan? But you told me before that Beishan is very dangerous, and you can't go to Beishan for the time being."

  "Yes, there are many second-level monsters on Beishan, so it's really not safe. However, we are all second-level soul pet masters now, and our strength has improved a lot compared to two years ago, so I want to make a breakthrough. .”

  Hearing what Shen Xuyao said, Murong Jin nodded. "Okay, let's go! I listen to you."

  "You don't need to listen to me in everything, you also have the right to express your own opinion." Shen Xuyao said this very seriously.

  Hearing this, Murong Jin smiled, Xu Yao, he is always afraid of being wronged.

  "This, you take it. This is a piece of teleportation animal bone, engraved on it is a second-level teleportation formation, if you encounter danger, activate it directly, and you can be teleported away." With that, Shen Xuyao took out a piece of his own The teleportation animal bone made was handed over to Murong Jin.

  Looking at the animal bone, Murong Jin shook his head. "No, I am stronger than you, I can protect myself, save this for you!"

  "I have it. We each have one piece." With that said, Shen Xuyao took out another identical animal bone.

  Seeing that his lover also had a piece, Murong Jin just took one of them.

  "You!" He shook his head helplessly. Shen Xuyao sneaked a kiss on the other's face. This little fool always thinks about him. If there were no two animal bones, it is estimated that Murong Jin would definitely leave the only one for him.

  "Ah!" After being attacked, Murong Jin was stunned for a moment. Blushed uncomfortably.