Chapter 126 Plot loopholes

  At midnight, in Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin's room.

  With a scream, Shen Xuyao woke up from his nightmare and sat on the bed. The clothes on his body were already wet with cold sweat. With a pair of fearful eyes open, he stared blankly for a long time, unable to regain his senses for a long time.

  "What's wrong?" Murong Jin hurriedly got up from the bed, took out the luminous stone and placed it beside the bed.

  Turning his head, Murong Jin looked at his lover. He was startled when he saw his lover sitting quietly beside him, his face as pale as paper, covered with sweat, and his expression dull. He called out cautiously. "Xu Yao!"

  He slowly turned his head and looked at his lover who was sitting next to him with a worried look on his face. Shen Xuyao twitched the corner of his mouth. "It's okay, I just had a dream, please go to sleep first!"

  "Have you had a nightmare?" Murong Jin asked softly, hugging his lover's waist and leaning his body into the other's arms.

  "Well, I had a nightmare. I dreamed that when I was thirteen years old, I was tied up on the Xing platform and whipped. The whipper was Jiang Shanshan. She beat me to death with one blow after another." At this point, Shen Xuyao narrowed his eyes. He didn't know why he had such a dream. In the dream, he, like Jiang Yuan, was beaten to death.

  "No, no, you won't die, you will never die." Murong Jin hugged his lover tightly, shaking his head repeatedly. His Xu Yao will not die, even if he dies, Xu Yao will not die, never will die.

  Lowering his head, looking at his lover with a terrified expression in his arms, Shen Xuyao leaned over and kissed him on the forehead. "It's just a dream. You don't have to be so nervous. Besides, Jiang Shanshan is still in the Soul Pet Master Continent, how could she come here to kill me?"

  Raising his face, Murong Jin looked at his lover, and stared at his lover for a long, long time, the strength in his hand just relaxed a little bit. "Xu Yao, why are you so dreaming about Jiang Shanshan?"

  Shen Xuyao was startled when he heard his wife ask this. "Yeah, we have been in the Card Master Continent for six years, why did we dream about her tonight?" Shen Xuyao was also a little puzzled about this.

  "Thinking about it every day, dreaming about it at night. Are you still unable to let go of the fact that she plotted against you mother and son? Otherwise, after our strength reaches the fourth level, we go back to the Soul Pet Master Continent and kill Jiang Shanshan and Xuanyuan. Fight. After revenge, we will come back."

Hearing this, Shen Xuyao shook his head. "There is no need for that. People go to high places, and water flows to low places. Since we have come to the Middle Continent, why should we go back? Besides, Jiang Shanshan is the fate of the heroine in the world, and she cannot stay in the world forever." From the Soul Pet Master Continent, she will also come to the mid-level continent, or even to the high-level continent."

  "Then, will she also come to the Card Master Continent? But, she has no cards? How can she activate the formation?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao was stunned. In the original book, the male protagonist and the female protagonist came to the Card Master Continent by taking the teleportation array in the secret realm of the ancient mountain. The villain Murong Jin went to the Poison Refiner's Mainland through another channel.

  According to the original book, in the sixth year after the closure of the secret realm, a "Tianmen" appeared in the mainland of soul pet masters, saying that as long as soul pet masters can enter this heaven gate, they can go to the medium continent. As a result, the soul pet masters later found out that this so-called Tianmen was actually a ploy used by the poison masters to deceive the drug-testing boy.