Chapter 133 Escape

Chapter 133 Escape

  Seeing the two escaped, all the soul pet masters in Lover's Valley were very shocked. Even the robbers of the blood alliance robber group were shocked.

  "How could it be? How could someone escape from the fifth-level blocking formation?"

  "Yeah, aren't they poisoned? How can they activate the teleporting beast bones?"

  "It can't be the teleportation animal bone, it must be the teleportation stone."

  "Yes, yes, a certain teleportation stone."

  Even though teleportation animal bones and teleportation stones can both be teleported, they are not at the same level. Teleportation stones are ancient teleportation props, many of which are naturally formed. This kind of teleportation props can be teleported over a long distance, and can also be teleported in other formations. This kind of prop is made by an alchemist, and it can only be used for short-distance teleportation, and it cannot be used in the formation.

  Seeing that his right-hand man was killed and two third-level ants escaped in front of his eyes, the robber leader was very angry. "You are so brave, you actually dare to kill my people. Black Wind, Black Tiger, you lead people to chase them immediately."

  "Yes!" In response, two fifth-level soul pet masters and ten fourth-level soul pet masters left in a hurry.

  Seeing the people leaving, the robber leader looked at the commotion below. "Quiet, everyone."

  After hearing the other party's scolding, everyone below did not dare to speak.

  Squatting together, Xiao Fangfang looked at her elder brother beside her. "Brother, what should I do? Will my spirit ring be confiscated?"

  "Don't worry, the soul ring is not a spirit treasure, so it shouldn't be searched away. If they want it, just give it to them, as long as it's safe. Our soul pet and the soul pets of the four guards are all sealed .We are not their opponents."

  Hearing her brother's voice transmission, Xiao Fangfang was very depressed. "It's all my fault that idiot Zhang Feifei insisted on coming to a place like this and caused us to be robbed."

  The reason why they came here is because the third young master of the Zhang family in Fengsha Town proposed to the Xiao family and wanted to marry Xiao Fangfang. Xiao Fangfang actually looked down upon the Zhang family, but her father was very satisfied with the marriage. Therefore, let her have more contact with Zhang Sanshao to cultivate their relationship.

  After that, Zhang Feifei, the sixth daughter of the Zhang family, proposed to come here for a date. Xiao Fangfang didn't want to come alone, so she roped in her eldest brother. The sixth young lady of the Zhang family and the fourth young master (the twins) of the Zhang family also admired the eldest brother, so the Zhang family readily agreed. This is how five people traveled together.

  "I think it's a good thing. The third young master Zhang, the fourth young master Zhang and the sixth young lady of the Zhang family are all dead. From now on, no one will pester our brothers and sisters. Isn't this a good thing?" In fact, Xiao Ran didn't like that Zhang Feifei either. And that Fourth Young Master Zhang.

  Hearing this, Xiao Fangfang was stunned, but smiled. "It's indeed a good thing." Xiao Fangfang also felt very happy at the thought that she no longer had to marry the third young master of the Zhang family. If you say that, even if your soul ring is taken away, it will still be worth it.

  "The three brothers and sisters of the Zhang family are used to being arrogant. They don't know what it means to bow their heads. They deserve to die." To be honest, Xiao Ran felt that the three brothers and sisters were all quite stupid.