Chapter 164 Inform Yu Bin

  After the transaction, both parties were very satisfied, and Yu Bin even gave him his message jade pendant. "Master Jiang, you can let me know the next time you have the goods, and I can go pick them up."

  "Okay, send a message to Ba Shao at that time." Smiling, Shen Xuyao took the other party's letter jade pendant.

  "Jiang Miracle Doctor, then you are busy first, and I will leave." Saying that, Yu Bin was about to leave.

  "No, Ba Shao wait a moment, I have a few words to tell you."

  "Oh, what advice does Miracle Doctor Jiang have?" Yu Bin raised his brows with doubts on his face.

"Eighth Young Master, I would like to ask, how long have they known Xuanyuan Zhan and Miss Twelve?"

  Hearing this, Yu Bin was stunned. "Oh, we've known each other for twenty years. The Martial Academy recruits students once every ten years. Twenty years ago, my sister and that Xuanyuan Zhan signed up for the Martial Academy together. Later, they were assigned to the same class, and Xuanyuan Zhan My sister took the initiative to pursue her. The two of us got engaged."

  "Oh, then, does Xuanyuan Zhan have any family members?"

  "There was a grandfather who said that grandparents and grandchildren depended on each other for life, and there was no one else in the family."

  "Oh!" Nodding, Shen Xuyao didn't say anything more.

  Twenty years ago? So, twenty-two years ago, when I had a nightmare that night, was it the time when the male protagonist, the female protagonist, and a group of ten people came to the Card Master Continent?

  Staring at Shen Xuyao, Yu Bin looked confused. "Why is Divine Doctor Jiang suddenly so curious about Xuanyuan Zhan?"

  Facing Yu Bin's suspicious gaze, Shen Xuyao frowned. "How should I put it? I think this person is quite hypocritical."

  "Hypocritical?" Yu Bin's expression changed as he chewed the word. After all, the other party was his brother-in-law, so Yu Bin's face couldn't look any better when he was judged as hypocritical.

  "Actually, he is not a boy. Does Ba Shao know?"

  Hearing this, Yu Bin was startled. "He's not a boy, but his yang has not been released yet?"

  "No, he had Yuanyang premature ejaculation. He just took the pure yang potion and faked a boy's body. In fact, everyone is a man, and it doesn't matter if he is a boy. Even if he is not a virgin, as long as he is right Miss Twelfth is single-minded, I think the Yu family can't accept him, but he is like this, he is obviously broken, but he pretends to be a virgin. Isn't this deliberately deceiving Miss Twelfth and your Yu family?" Speaking of this, Shen Xuyao looked disdainful.

  Shen Xuyao was a little contemptuous of the hero's actions. You said that you, a fifty-nine-year-old married man, pretended to be a virgin, and deceived a little girl like Yu Lili who had no experience in the world. Are you shameless?

  "What? He's not a boy."

  Looking at Yu Bin, whose face was ashen, Shen Xuyao rolled his eyes. "I dare not say anything else. But, with my eyes, I have never missed seeing a patient. This man, I am afraid that he has already broken his body when he is an adult. He is definitely not a virgin."

  "Adult, fifteen years old, forty-four years ago?" Thinking of this, Yu Bin's face became even more ugly.

  "It's not a big mistake for a man to be flirtatious and happy outside. But the problem is, this deliberate deception is really not the work of a gentleman!"