chapter 38 buying a mask

Chapter 38

  Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin had just walked to the foot of Beishan, and before they left the range of Beishan, they met four soul pet masters, two men and two women. These four people were all well-dressed in Chinese clothes, a man and a woman walking in front were two second-level soul pet masters, while a man and a woman walking behind were two first-level soul pet masters.

  Seeing the four of them, Shen Xuyao's heart skipped a beat. It's actually the hero, the heroine, and the hero's brother and sister. Have they come out to practice? Why is it a year earlier? Fortunately, I got the five cards first, otherwise, I am afraid that this opportunity will be missed.

  No wonder before, when he was in the cave, he always felt uncomfortable. Therefore, he hurriedly left without even picking the few remaining medicinal plants in the cave of the Three-tailed Golden Lion. It seems that he was right to leave. Otherwise, being blocked in the cave by the hero and the heroine, I'm afraid a fierce battle will be unavoidable!

  Six people passed each other, and suddenly, the hero's younger sister, Xuanyuan Meng, stopped Murong Jin and Shen Xuyao. "Your red fox mask is so beautiful? Can you sell me one?"

  Hearing this, Murong Jin's face darkened in displeasure. "Not for sale!" The red fox mask is a couple's model of him and Xu Yao, how could it be sold to outsiders?

  Seeing Murong Jin who refused so straightforwardly, Xuanyuan Meng was startled, unable to recover. The Xuanyuan family's eighth daughter, who was admired and respected since she was a child, has never been rejected by anyone? However, today I met such a person.

  "Hey, are you going too far? I didn't snatch yours, so why not buy yours?"

  Glancing at the unruly young lady, Murong Jin rolled his eyes. "Is it too much not to sell it to you? It's simply inexplicable."

  Hearing this, Xuanyuan Meng was even more angry. "you……"

  "Okay, that's a second-level mask, not something you can wear."

  Hearing this, Xuanyuan Meng glanced at the male protagonist who was talking, but didn't dare to say anything else. The fourth brother is stronger than her, he is a second-level soul pet master, and, father also said, let her go out to listen to the fourth brother.

  Walking forward, the hero smiled at Murong Jin. "My fellow daoist, I'm really sorry. My sister is ignorant and offended. I hope you will forgive me."

  Looking up and down at the male lead, Murong Jin looked very cold and said nothing. Because he found that this person looked very similar to his father and mother enemy Xuanyuan Zhengde, so he suspected that this person should be from the Xuanyuan family.

  "Fellow Daoist, you're welcome, I'm leaving!" Shen Xuyao cupped his hands towards the male lead, grabbed Murong Jin who was beside him, and left with Murong Jin.

  Seeing the two leaving, Xuanyuan Meng turned to look at the male lead. "Fourth brother, are those two second-level soul pet masters?"

  Hearing this, the male protagonist couldn't help but frown. "Yes, they are all second-level soul pet masters."

  "I said Bamei, you are so brave, you actually went to buy a mask from a second-level soul pet master."

  Turning her head to the side, Xuanyuan Meng gave Xuanyuan Zhen a helpless look. "Sixth brother, what you said, what can I do with someone to buy things?"

  "I said silly sister, do you really not see it, or do you pretend you can't see it? They are a young couple, wearing the same mask, it is a couple's model, how could it be sold to you?"

  "Really, I really didn't see this?" Thinking of this, Xuanyuan Meng was very embarrassed. No wonder the other party was so angry when they heard that they wanted to buy a mask? That person is also right, the couple style is the couple style, can't you explain it clearly?

  Standing where she was, the heroine kept looking at Shen Xuyao's back as she left. Suddenly, he yelled at Shen Xuyao who was walking away. "Xiao Yuan, Xiao Yuan..."

  Hearing the call from behind, Shen Xuyao's expression changed. Have you been recognized by the hostess? Or is the heroine deceiving herself?

  It has been two years since he left the Jiang family. Thirteen to fifteen years old happened to be the voice change period. Therefore, Shen Xuyao's current voice is very different from that of the original owner Jiang Yuan. The heroine may not be able to recognize his voice. The only one who recognized him should be his back. Yes, it must be the back view, and it can only be the back view.

  Hearing the heroine's call, Murong Jin's face was also very ugly. Does that woman know Xu Yao? Is it the Jiang family?