Chapter 114 Tianming Potion

  half an hour later,

  In fact, for Shen Xuyao, refining medicine was a one-sentence matter, and it took less than half an hour. However, he still came out with a pinch, not wanting to be suspected by Feng Hua and the others.

  Seeing Shen Xuyao coming out, Feng Hua was the first to greet him. "Fellow Daoist Shen, you have worked hard."

  "Fortunately, I lived up to my fate!" With that said, Shen Xuyao took out a potion and handed it to the other party.

  "It's done?" Uncle Ma said with his eyes widened in shock.

  To be honest, he really didn't expect that a potion that even a fifth-level pharmacist could not refine was actually refined by a third-level pharmacist. How could it be that there is such a powerful and young pharmacist?

  Looking at the potion in Shen Xuyao's hand, Feng Hua was stunned for a moment, blinked several times in surprise, and laughed heartily. "Haha, I really did see the right person, Fellow Daoist Shen, you are really amazing!" Feng Hua stretched out his hands and took the potion from the opponent's hand with some excitement.

  "My pharmacy skills are actually very average. This is a third-level inferior potion." Having said this, Shen Xuyao smiled helplessly. With his current strength, he can only refine low-level medicines of the third level. No matter what kind of medicine he refines, he can be 100% successful. However, all the medicines that are refined are low-level medicines of the third level. Unless his strength improves.

"No, no, no, Fellow Daoist Shen, you are too humble." Feng Hua rubbed the potion excitedly, and Feng Hua was ecstatic.

  "Great, Miss San's soul pet is saved!" Thinking of this, Uncle Ma was also extremely excited.

  After checking and confirming that there was nothing wrong with the potion, Feng Hua put away the potion and took out one hundred thousand spiritual stones.

  "Sixth Master, one medicinal material can be used to refine three potions. Since one potion is made, the other two potions should also be made. Why don't you buy all three potions, lest one potion is not enough!"

  Hearing Uncle Ma's words, Feng Hua glanced at the other party and nodded in agreement. "Well, Uncle Ma is right."

  Turning his head, Feng Hua looked at Shen Xuyao. "Fellow Daoist Shen, I'll offer 300,000 yuan, you can sell me all three potions!"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Let's do this. Three potions and two hundred thousand spirit stones, just treat Feng Daoyou and I as friends."

  In fact, the purchase fee for a third-level pharmacist is five thousand spirit stones, and this is clearly marked. Furthermore, Shen Xuyao had already deducted two portions of the medicinal materials and wanted 300,000 spiritual stones. Shen Xuyao felt that this was a bit unjustifiable. After all, does he still want to hang out in this land of card masters? Can't you do a one-time deal?

  Hearing this, Feng Hua became even more happy. "Fellow Daoist Shen, you are so loyal. I will make you my friend."

  Seeing Feng Hua with a bold face, Shen Xuyao smiled, took out two more potions and handed them to him.

  After receiving the potion, Feng Hua looked it over carefully, and after confirming that it was correct, he sent 200,000 spirit stones.

  After completing the transaction, Shen Xuyao gave Feng Hua a message jade pendant. Let him have business to contact you.