Chapter 52 Meeting the heroine again

  Half a month later,

  On this day, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin hunted a black tiger. At noon, the three of them sat together to eat stewed meat. Only halfway through the meal, I saw four soul pet masters approaching from a distance, walking towards this side.

  Shen Xuyao was not surprised to see that the four people from the heroine's team came here. Because he knew the heroine would come. The ancient mountain secret realm is a place where both the hero and the heroine will go. Now, when they get the teleportation stone, why don't they come?

  Seeing the four members of the heroine's team, Murong Jin couldn't help but twist. Is it actually Jiang Shanshan? She was Xu Yao's mother-killing enemy. Unexpectedly, he met her again. He could think of a way to kill her and avenge Xu Yao's mother.

  Walking over, the hero greeted Shen Xuyao and the other three politely. "What do you call the three fellow Taoists?"

  Standing up, Shen Xuyao blocked Murong Jin and Kane behind him. "Oh, my name is Li An, Muzi Li, safe An, these are my friend and my brother, the three of us are here to practice. Is something okay, fellow Taoist?"

  We haven’t seen each other for a year. The male protagonist is already at the peak of the second level, and the female protagonist’s strength has also been upgraded to the late second level. They are indeed the male protagonist and the female protagonist! Even though he took away the opportunity, his strength is still growing rapidly!

  "Li Daoyou, we don't have enough Lingmi. I wonder if we can buy some from Li Daoyou?"

  "Okay!" Nodding, Shen Xuyao readily agreed and traded twenty kilograms of spiritual rice to the male protagonist at the market price.

  After buying Lingmi, the hero left with the other three.

  Seeing the four of them leaving, Shen Xuyao couldn't help squinting his eyes, thinking: The heroine is so difficult, I don't know if she recognizes my back.

  Looking at Shen Xuyao who sat back to his original position, Kane pouted. "Boy, why are you taking advantage of me? I'm not your wife. You're not my type."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled wryly. "Those people had a problem with me, I just lied to them."

  Casting a sidelong glance at Shen Xuyao, Kane snorted coldly. "If there is a festival, just kill him directly. Why keep it secretive?"

  "It's not the time." The hero and heroine's luck is against the sky, how can it be so easy to kill?

  Hearing this, Kane couldn't help curling his lips. "You, you just think too much."

  "Okay, let's not talk about them anymore. I'll serve you some meat." After saying that, Shen Xuyao served another bowl of meat to his wife and Kane. The three continued to eat.

  …………………………………

  Outside the woods, the four female lead team were making lunch.

  "Fourth brother, who were those three people just now? They were dressed in black and wore black masks, they looked mysterious." Xuanyuan Meng was a little curious about the three people just now.

  "I think they should be the magicians of the Melis family." After thinking about it, the hero said.

  After glancing at Xuanyuan Meng, the hostess carefully explained: "Ah Zhan is right. The female soul pet master has golden hair and must be from the Meris family. The Meris family has family rules. Whether it's a man or a woman, you must find a magician to find a partner. Therefore, the person who can become the partner of the female magician must also be a magician, and as for the magician's younger brother, most of them are also magicians."