Chapter 27 Goodbye

Chapter 27 Goodbye

  Four months later, Ping An Town.

  After spending the winter at home, Shen Xuyao used these four months to raise his strength to the peak of the first level. At this moment, he has escaped from the Jiang family for a year, and he is fourteen years old this year.

  At this moment, Murong Jin's strength has also been promoted to the middle stage of the second level. With the three medicines given to him by Shen Xuyao, his strength has improved very smoothly. Moreover, after taking the medicine of Guben Peiyuan, his strength has also been quickly stabilized.

  Seeing the coming of winter and spring, and the revival of all things, Shen Xuyao began to think about Xishan. It is mentioned in the original book that there is a Tianyuan fruit tree on the west mountain. When the male protagonist and the female protagonist went there, the fruit was just ripe. Therefore, the male protagonist and the female protagonist got the Tianyuan fruit. With this, they raised a small realm. Became a soul pet master in the late stage of the second level.

  Tianyuan fruit? As long as you get the Tianyuan fruit and match with the thirty soul stones, you should be able to advance to the second level, right?

  Having made up his mind to go to Xishan, Shen Xuyao brought Murong Jin to the town and started shopping.

  When the two walked into the jade shop, Murong Jin saw five customers in the shop at a glance. Those were none other than Murong's family members, Murong Jin's cousin and cousin. Seeing the two men and three women, Murong Jin's expression changed, and he touched the mask on his face subconsciously.

  This mask was given to him by Xu Yao. The two of them hunted a black panther in Dongshan before. Xu Yao made two identical black masks out of the panther's hide and gave one to Murong Jin. When Murong Jin saw that the two masks were exactly the same, he was very sweet in his heart, so he also put on the mask when he went out today.

  Actually, Murong Jin hated his face very much. Because this overly beautiful face did not bring him any good luck, but instead attracted a group of perverts to him. From childhood to adulthood, he was surrounded by a group of disgusting flies, and many people touched him and found various reasons to eat his tofu. Although, these people were all poisoned to death by him in the end. However, because of these disgusting people, Murong Jin began to hate his own face. He rarely even looked in the mirror, rarely looked at the face that had caused him trouble.

  The first time he put on a mask, it was originally just to cover up this face that he didn't like. Originally, he just wanted to wear the same mask as Xu Yao, but unexpectedly, he met an old friend under such circumstances. However, that's fine too, if they don't recognize him, they won't come to disturb his and Xu Yao's peaceful and happy life.

  Seeing Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin walking in, the five members of Murong's family sized them up and found that they were dressed in shabby clothes, especially Shen Xuyao, who was dressed like a farmer, which made the five members of Murong's family look down on them .

  "Hey, Young Master Shen is here. Please, this side is full of new products!"

  Seeing the arrival of Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin, the shopkeeper immediately came out of the counter, with a wrinkled face of chrysanthemums smiling, and brought the two to a shelf, and began to enthusiastically introduce the Lingyu on the shelf to them.

  Looking at the shopkeeper who took the initiative to come out to receive the two poor ghosts, the five members of Murong's family were very surprised. Heart said: Is the shopkeeper sick? Let the children of a big family like them not greet, but actually greet two poor ghosts, there is something wrong with their eyes?

  After listening to the warm introduction from the shopkeeper, Shen Xuyao nodded. "Okay, I want all of these."

  "Hey, I'll help you move it down. Come, come and help Young Master Shen move the jade." As he spoke, the shopkeeper immediately called two assistants to help move the jade.

  A shelf of jade, a total of sixty-eight yuan, Shen Xuyao bought all of them without batting an eye. After buying it, he took Murong Jin and left together.

  After sending Shen Xuyao away respectfully, the shopkeeper returned to receive the five members of Murong's family. The five members of Murong's family were not as wealthy as Shen Xuyao, so they only bought three pieces of jade and left.

  As soon as the five people left, the guys in the jade shop immediately started talking.

  "Hey, I thought those five people were well-dressed and well-dressed, so they could buy a few more pieces of jade? Unexpectedly, I bought three pieces."

  "Tch, what are you talking about, the children of the big family, who commented on our shop with disgust. As a result, everyone is poor. No one is rich."

  "That's right, that woman asked me if there was any high-grade jade. I said no. She still looked disgusted. Even if we have the goods, can she afford it?"

  "That's right, it's like 250,000 to 80,000 yuan. When you really buy it, you just hold it back. It's far worse than Shen Shao."

  "That's right, if you want to say it's hidden, then you have to say Young Master Shen."

  "That's right, isn't Young Master Shen always coming with fifty jade stones as a base? There is never a time when the purchase is low."

  "If you want me to tell you, Young Master Shen, that's the real rich and powerful! You never blink when you buy Lingyu."

  "That's right, Young Master Shen is the real soul pet master! Dress so well, what's the use? You don't even have the money to buy Lingyu for cultivation, it's ridiculous."

  "Who said it wasn't?"