Chapter 141 The cold Jinbao

  Everyone was watching Shen Xuyao quarreling with his soul pet with great interest. Suddenly, a golden card elf flew out of the town leader's head. The golden card elf looked at the talkative Xiaoyan and the cute Xiaolan with a straight face. He spat out a word in displeasure. "Quarrel!"

  Feeling the pressure from this level six card elf, Xiaoyan swooped into Shen Xuyao's sea of consciousness, and Xiaolan quickly returned to Murong Jin's sea of consciousness.

  In the blink of an eye, the hall became clear, and the two soul pets returned. No one else said anything, and they all stared at the golden card elf curiously.

  "Hey, Jin Bao woke up." Saying that, the town master stretched out his hand, and the golden card spirit fell into the palm of the town master.

  Staring at his master, Jin Bao looked at the other people in the hall, and couldn't help wrinkling his nose. "many!"

  "Oh, there is a banquet at home, so there are more people tonight." With a smile, the town owner immediately explained.

  "Noisy!" At this point, Jin Bao looked impatient.

  Looking at Jinbao's rigid little face, the town leader rubbed his head lovingly. "Be good, go back to sleep first, it will be over in a while."

  Hearing this, Jin Bao blinked. "Wake up!" means that I am awake and not sleepy anymore.

  Hearing this, the mayor was a little helpless. "Okay, just wait for a while, and I'll take you back for dinner later."

  After staring at his master for a long time, Jinbao flew to his master's shoulder in a dull voice.

  Looking at Jin Bao who was quietly sitting on his shoulder, the town master rubbed the other's head again before turning his head to look at other people.

  "Town Master, since it's time for your soul pet to eat, let's take our leave first." With that said, Shen Xuyao pulled his daughter-in-law Murong Jin to stand up.

  "Yes, Town Lord, it's time for us to go back." After saying that, Wang Ping also stood up. The other two pharmacists also stood up.

  After looking at the five people, the town leader nodded. "Okay, Jin Bao is not in a good mood today. I will hold another banquet another day and treat everyone well."

  "Thank you town lord!" bowed their heads in thanks, and the five of them exited the hall respectfully.

  Seeing the five people leave, the wife of the mayor waved her hand, and the maids and servants who were standing aside also exited the hall. After a while, there were only five members of the Xu family left in the hall.

  "Jinbao, what's wrong? Are you hungry?" As he said that, the town leader grabbed Jinbao and asked patiently.

  "Noisy!" Jinbao said coldly with a straight face.

  "Well, I know you don't like crowds, but if someone saves Zhenzhen, I have to offer to treat them to a meal, right?"

  Hearing this, Jin Bao rolled his eyes. "Radish...radish...hate...disgusting."

  Looking at his soul pet, the town leader was stunned and didn't realize what he meant.

  "Jin Bao, you are too discerning, and I also find that golden radish very annoying."

  Hearing what his second brother said, Xu Hong couldn't help but smile. "You hate Xiao Jin, that's a personal grudge. Jin Bao hates Xiao Jin, that's jealousy. Don't act like you feel the same way. You two are in different situations."