Chapter 65 Wang Yunzhan Arrives

  After Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin eliminated the other five people, Kane also eliminated Jiang Hai. In fact, Jiang Hai's strength was equal to Kane's, and he was not weak. However, he was too conceited. He had just experienced a fierce battle and his vitality was severely damaged. Coupled with Murong Jin's poison, he was even more weak. He was no match for Kane. He was defeated easily by Kane. Beheaded.

  After cleaning the battlefield and disposing of the corpses, the three of Shen Xuyao got on the blue bird and left immediately.

  Sitting on the back of the blue bird, Kane sighed again and again. "Oh, you can't sleep on this barren mountain. Every time you sleep on the barren mountain, something happens. You were hunted down by Wang Yunzhan's people before, and now, you are being killed and silenced inexplicably. Why are we so unlucky?"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao sighed. "There is no way. Now is the most turbulent period before the secret realm opens. Things like this kind of murder and treasure grabbing are actually happening everywhere. It's just that we were unlucky to encounter it."

  "Xu Yao is right, this kind of thing can't be an exception. In many places where we can't see, the soul pet masters of big families should be snatching teleportation stones. How can they go to the secret realm without teleportation stones!" Murong Jin agreed with himself. For a partner, before the secret realm opens, it is the most chaotic time, which soul pet master of the big family doesn't want to go to the secret realm? Therefore, in order to send the stone, they can only kill people to seize the treasure. There should be many such things, and they just encountered them.

Qq
  "How do you guys know that those civilian soul pet masters have teleportation stones?" Kane didn't quite understand this.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao thought about it. "There are two possibilities. The first is that those civilian soul pet masters were betrayed by acquaintances around them, and the Jiang family got the news, so they came to snatch the teleportation stone. The second is that the Jiang family has something that can be felt in their hands. The teleportation stone is an alchemical instrument that fluctuates. With this instrument, they can easily find the teleportation stone."

  Hearing Shen Xuyao's words, Kane bulged his cheeks. "this one?"

  Taking out Jiang Hai's space ring, Kane searched for a long time in the ring and found a teleportation stone. He also found a magic weapon that would glow when put together with the teleportation stone. The magic weapon is as long as a rice spoon and looks very inconspicuous.

  Taking the thing from Kane's hand, Shen Xuyao couldn't help but raise his eyebrows. "Sure enough, there is such a magic weapon."

  "Xu Yao, what should we do? Our teleportation stone will not be discovered, right?"

  Glancing at the worried Kane, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Don't worry, I hid it very well. You can't find this kind of magic weapon." His two teleportation stones are in the ring space, and others can't find out that he has a teleportation stone at all.

  "Really?" With that said, Kane took the magic weapon and shook it on Shen Xuyao's empty ring. Sure enough, the magic weapon didn't react at all. Kane didn't believe in evil and scanned Shen Xuyao's whole body with the magic weapon again. , the magic weapon still did not respond at all.

  Tilting his head to look at Kane, Shen Xuyao smiled. Xin said: If you can find all the things I hide in the ring space, then my ring is not a magic weapon of a higher continent.

  "Okay Xuyao, you still have the ability. Take it and hide it for me." With that said, Kane handed his teleportation stone to Shen Xuyao.

  Looking at the teleportation stone, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Kane, in fact, you don't need the teleportation stone. We have a contract, and I can take you directly to the secret realm when the time comes."