Chapter 101 Teleport away

  The Meris family is the emperor of the north, and also the number one magician family in the mainland for soul pet masters. Many big families and ordinary soul pet masters are very afraid of the Meris family.

  The Mu family is the number one pharmacist family in the mainland for soul pet masters, and they are also the targets of many big families and ordinary soul pet masters. Moreover, the Mu family not only has a pharmacist, but also a poison refiner. The pharmacist is responsible for making money, and the poison refiner is responsible for protecting the pharmacist and the entire Mu family. The Mu family's potion skills are well-known throughout the Soul Pet Master Continent, and the Mu family's poison refiners are all ruthless characters. Therefore, the Mu Family is also the overlord in the Soul Pet Master Continent, no one dares to provoke, and countless people fawn on them.

  When the Meiris family and the Mu family joined forces to clear the field, the other big families were dumbfounded. The civilian soul pet masters are the most obedient, and they left obediently when they heard the two big families shouting to clear the venue and told them to leave. Although the Murong family, the Wang family and the Ouyang family were somewhat reluctant, they were few and far from rivals of the two major families. Moreover, they did not dare to make enemies of the two families. In the end, they had no choice but to leave. Shi Lin gave up the teleportation formation to the two families.

  With the help of two powerful allies, Shen Xuyao successfully captured the teleportation array. Shen Xuyao, Murong Jin, Kane, Josie, Josie's fourth uncle, Jersey, Enxi, Mu Liuye, Mu Hui, and Mu Lei from the Mu family are ten people in total. They stood in formation according to Shen Xuyao's request. position in the middle of the law.

  After seeing the other nine people standing, Shen Xuyao took out the spirit stones and placed five thousand spirit stones in five different directions. After that, Shen Xuyao returned to his position, raised his hand and threw out the spirit stones in his hand. Blank cards.

  The card turned into a golden light and blended into the formation. The ancient formation was like a lion awakening from its slumber. It let out a dull groan and lit up the bright golden light, turning all the elements in the formation into pieces. Ten people were wrapped together. In the blink of an eye, the ten people standing in the formation turned into light and disappeared.

  Seeing the formation that had lost all its light overnight, Fourth Master Mu was stunned. I thought: so fast? Has it been teleported away?

  Touching his chin, Josie's father was also silent for a long time. "This teleportation formation is very magical!"

  "What Fellow Daoist Meris said is right!" Nodding his head, Fourth Master Mu agreed.

  Suddenly, the ground under their feet began to roll violently, and the members of the Meilis family and the Mu family all staggered and lay on the ground.

  "Fourth brother, there's something wrong with this secret realm!"

  Hearing this, Fourth Master Mu looked at his fifth brother. "The activation of the teleportation array should have drawn part of the spiritual energy in the secret realm, and the secret realm may be closed early."

  "Is that so?" Mu Wuye was dubious about this.

  As if to prove Fourth Master Mu's words, all the soul pet masters in the secret realm were teleported away one by one.

  ………………………………

  Getting up from the ground, Mu Wuye looked at the scenery around him and found that this was actually a forbidden area for the Mu family. "Fourth brother, we are back."