chapter 107 zicuckoo

Chapter 107

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao was stunned. Turning his head to look, he belatedly discovered that Lu Feifei was also choosing rouge in the store. And he was standing right behind him, but just now, he was so focused on picking up the slack that he didn't realize that Lu Feifei was also among a group of female soul pet masters. However, this can't be blamed on Shen Xuyao. First, he really didn't pay much attention. Second, there were many people in the Rouge shop. Together with the female boss and two female receptionists, there were sixteen women. He was a man and a man. At the same time, it's impossible for him to stare at sixteen women one by one, right?

  "Fifth Young Master, you misunderstood. The rouge I bought is for my wife. I am already married." He explained helplessly. Shen Xuyao thought to himself: How come he always meets Zhang Ye, a messy guy like this, wherever he goes? I went to Lu's Trading Company before. It was obvious that he and Lu Feifei had the most ordinary trading relationship. However, this guy turned his nose up at him and sent people to follow him. Now, why did he meet him again? It seems , this Fengsha Town is really unbearable.

  "Your wife, which one is your wife?" As he said that, Zhang Ye started searching among the crowd.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao's expression changed. "this……"

  "Husband, the rouge is ready, let's go back!" With that said, a woman in purple came out from the crowd, came to Shen Xuyao, and held Shen Xuyao's arm affectionately.

  Looking at the strange woman, Shen Xuyao was stunned for a moment, then smiled. "Okay, it's almost noon, let's go to the restaurant for dinner!"

  "Okay!" Nodding, the woman responded with a smile.

  Seeing Shen Xuyao and the woman in purple talking and laughing, Zhang Ye rolled his eyelids with a look of disdain on his face. "Madam? She is your wife? Then you have a lot of cuckolds on your head!"

  As soon as Zhang Ye said this, the guards following him laughed.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao smiled instead of getting angry. "That only shows that my wife is very charming. Enough to charm all the men in the world."

  It can be seen from Zhang Ye's reaction that the woman in purple must be a brothel woman. However, regardless of the other party's identity, the other party is willing to step forward to rescue him. Shen Xuyao is very grateful to the other party in his heart.

  "Hey, Fifth Young Master, you are so annoying!"

  Looking at the purple-clothed woman who was ogling him, Zhang Ye had a look of contempt on his face. "Go away, take your man and get out of here right away. I won't let you do this."

  "Okay, that person is leaving." After saying that, the woman in purple gave Zhang Ye another wink, then pulled Shen Xuyao and left together.

  Seeing Shen Xuyao and the woman in purple leaving, Lu Feifei had no interest in buying rouge. She took her personal maid directly and left the Rouge shop.

  "Cousin, wait for me, don't walk so fast!" Chasing after Lu Feifei, Zhang Ye also left Rouge Shop with others.

Seeing Zhang Ye leaving, everyone in the shop secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

  "Do you think that man is so affectionate? He actually came to buy rouge for his wife. Unexpectedly, it was for Zijuan from Cuihonglou ."

  "Oh, what are you thinking about? How can a man not cheat?"

  "That's right. The three big boxes of rouge are enough for one person to use for three years. How could it be given to one person? It must be given to three people."