Chapter 118 Sea Blue Potion

  I saw that Feng Hua and Shen Xuyao knew each other. When they heard that the Xiao brothers and sisters called Shen Xuyao and Shen Yaoshi, the expressions of the two young masters and the two young ladies in the town master's mansion changed.

  "It turns out they are the two Taoist Fellows Xiao and Feng from Pingcheng. The three fellow Daoists came to our Fengkou Town without any prior notice, so we brothers and sisters could entertain the three of them ourselves." As he said that, the man in black robe came over with a smile. .

  "Oh, these are the four fellow Daoists Zhang. We are here to do business. We will leave tomorrow, so we don't dare to disturb the four of you. Please forgive me for my neglect." He lowered his head and said lightly. with.

  "Hey, we are all old friends. Fellow Daoist Xiao said that is too foreign." Smiling, the man in black robe said disapprovingly.

  "Four Taoist friends Zhang, I see there is a teahouse in front of you. How about I serve as the host and treat the four of you to a cup of tea?" Xiao Ran offered a treat with a smile.

  "No, no, no, Fengkou Town is our territory, so I should treat you as a guest and show my kindness as a landlord!"

  Hearing what the man in black robe said, Xiao Ran nodded. "That's fine, then let Zhang Daoyou spend the money."

  "It should, it should!" As he said that, the man in black robe warmly led the Xiao brothers and sisters towards the tea house.

  After looking at the Xiao family brothers and sisters, and then at Murong Jin, the white-robed man also followed.

  Standing where they were, the two young ladies from the Zhang family had no intention of leaving.

  "Yingying, Tingting, we haven't seen each other for a long time. Let's go have tea!" As she said that, Xiao Fangfang came over and took the arms of the two women.

  Hearing this, the red skirt looked at Xiao Fangfang. Said with an aggrieved face. "Fangfang, don't worry about this, I'm going to teach this bastard a lesson today."

  Hearing this, Feng Hua laughed shamelessly. "I said Zhang Tingting, don't tease me. Fellow Daoist Shen and Fellow Daoist Murong are stronger than you, you can't beat them."

Hearing this, Zhang Tingting was even more angry. He turned to look at Feng Hua. "Feng Hua, what do you mean?"

  "It's not interesting, just tell the truth. Your strength at the beginning of the third level, and the strength of others in the middle of the third level, do you think you can beat them? Isn't this obvious?"

  "Who said I can't jump to the challenge? I fought with the guards at home and I never lost." Zhang Tingting said this with some lack of confidence.

  Hearing this, Feng Hua rolled his eyes. "That's right. If I fight Uncle Ma, I won't lose. Uncle Ma will let me, right?"

  Looking at Mr. Six who was looking over, Uncle Ma smiled helplessly. Then he turned to look at Zhang Tingting. "Miss Eight, don't make jokes here. You are proud and expensive. You are not the opponent of Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin. They are full of energy and blood. At first glance, they are people who have been training their bodies all year round. You are talking about leapfrogging Challenges usually happen to soul pet masters who have been training all year round. It cannot happen to you."

  "me……"

  "Oh, go drink tea! Don't ask for trouble. These two friends of mine are not your guards, so they won't let you go. You don't want to be beaten up on the street with your nose and face bruised and your clothes messed up, right? "