Chapter 161 Grandpa Gets Caught

  Murong Jin's promotion lasted for half an hour. It wasn't until Xiaolan breathed out the last breath of poisonous gas, until the blue light on Murong Jin's body gradually disappeared, and until the shadow of Lan Youhua disappeared, that the promotion was considered complete.

  Seeing that his lover had successfully advanced, Shen Xuyao immediately walked over and grabbed him. "To a beach town."

  After receiving Shen Xuyao's instructions, Xiaoyan immediately started teleporting and teleported the two people to the seaside town.

  Not long after the two left, several soul pet masters wearing gas masks rushed to the deserted island.

  "Run away? You ran pretty fast?"

  "This promoted soul pet is a poisonous flower, nine out of ten it is a poison refiner!"

  "Yeah, it's not a good thing that such a person appears in our Card Master Continent!"

  "Who says it isn't?"

  "I don't know how he ran, he ran so fast!"

"It should be something like a teleportation stone or a teleportation animal bone."

  "This guy is quite cunning!"

  "No!"

  Arriving at the seaside town, Shen Xuyao found an inn and took Murong Jin and his wife to rest together.

  There is no shortage of spirit stones on his body, so the inn Shen Xuyao chose is a high-end inn with the best rooms. After entering the room, Shen Xuyao immediately set up a protective formation to protect the entire room. The couple sat on chairs. At this moment, Murong Jin and Shen Xuyao secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

  Raising his head, Murong Jin looked at his man with a grateful expression. "I just felt several auras approaching that desert island. Fortunately, you acted quickly, otherwise, we would have been caught by those guys."

  "Well, I also felt several auras. There are three fourth-level soul pet masters, and two third-level soul pet masters." At this point, Shen Xuyao frowned deeply.

  "Fortunately, I have you." Holding his lover's hand, Murong Jin was very thankful that his lover was always by his side and helped him arrange all the promotion matters.

  "What are you talking about? We are husband and wife!"

  Hearing this, Murong Jin couldn't help but curl up the corners of his mouth and looked deeply into his lover's eyes. "Yes, we are husband and wife."

  Taking out a box, Shen Xuyao handed it to his lover. "These are twenty potions to stabilize your strength. You take two of them every day. When your strength is stabilized, we will leave here."

  "Okay!" Nodding, Murong Jin took the potion given to him by his lover.

  After settling in the small town, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jinfu often went out shopping. It's closer to the sea here. Therefore, all kinds of sea fish are very cheap. Shen Xuyao often buys some lobsters, scallops, crabs, and sea fish, and cooks seafood feasts for Murong Jin. In addition to seafood feasts, the shellfish powder and pearl powder here are also better than those in other cities. It was much cheaper. Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin bought a lot and planned to give some to Xiaoyan and Xiaolantun.

  On this day, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin had just finished their meal at the restaurant and walked towards the inn. Shen Xuyao noticed that there were many more notices on the street. Out of curiosity, Shen Xuyao took Murong Jin to watch together. I found that the notice read: Shen Xuyao, Murong Jin, your grandfather Murong Feng and your grandfather Jiang Huai are all in Wutong Town, and you must rush to Wutong Town to redeem people within three months, otherwise, the two of them , none of them can survive.