Chapter 96 Negotiating with the Mu family

  The next day, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin visited the Mu family's tent.

  This time, the leaders who came to the secret realm were three brothers, Mu Fourth Master, Mu Fifth Master, and Mu Liuye. At this moment, the three brothers were sitting in the tent, studying the formation outside. At this time, Mu Hui walked into the tent.

  "Father, fifth uncle and sixth uncle, there are people outside asking to see you!"

"Oh, who wants to see you?" Mu Siye raised his eyebrows and asked doubtfully.

  "Jiang Yuan from the Jiang family and Jiang Yuan's partner said they came here about the formation in the stone forest." To be honest, Mu Hui didn't hide anything.

  Hearing this, Fourth Master Mu was stunned for a moment and looked at his two younger brothers.

  "Jiang Yuan, that little trash from the Jiang family?" Touching his chin, Fifth Master Mu immediately thought of Jiang Yuan.

  "Fifth brother, your news is out of date. Jiang Yuan is not a waste now, he is now a third-level soul pet master, and he killed Jiang He of the Jiang family on the day he was promoted, saying that Jiang He killed his mother. "After explaining carefully, Mu Liuye picked up the tea cup and took a sip of the tea in the cup.

  Hearing what Mu Liuye said, Mu Wuye was shocked. "What, you killed your own uncle on the day you were promoted?"

  "Yes, I heard from Jiang's family." There are quite a few Erjiang's family here, so it's not difficult for Liu Master Mu to know about it.

  "Hey, this kid is really cruel! He even killed his own uncle!" To be honest, Mu Wuye never dreamed that Jiang Yuan, the little good-for-nothing from the Jiang family, could be so capable and ruthless that he was promoted to the third level. , just kill Jiang He!

  "Hey, that's the Jiang family's business, and it's not our business to deal with. Since he's here, let's meet him. What do you think?"

  Hearing Fourth Master Mu's question, the two younger brothers nodded. "Okay, listen to Fourth Brother and meet him."

  Seeing that the two younger brothers agreed, Fourth Master Mu turned to look at his son. "Xiaohui, go and invite someone over."

  "Yes, Father!" In response, Mu Hui turned and left.

  Not long after, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin walked in. Seeing the three masters of the Mu family, Shen Xuyao lowered his head. "Meet the Fourth Senior Uncle, the Fifth Senior Uncle, and the Sixth Senior Uncle."

  Hearing this, Fourth Master Mu raised his eyebrows. He looked at Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin. This time, neither of them wore a mask. Shen Xuyao was dressed in a purple robe, handsome and extraordinary, and Murong Jin was dressed in a white robe, looking extremely handsome, the two of them stood together very well.

  "It's Xiaoyuan, it's already twenty-seven now, how time flies! Who is this?" After speaking, Fourth Master Mu looked at Murong Jin.

  "Oh, Fourth Master, this is my partner - Murong Jin." With a smile, Shen Xuyao immediately introduced his lover.

  Hearing this, Fourth Master Mu couldn't help raising his eyebrows. Murong Jin? With the strength at the beginning of the third level, it seems that he was the one who advanced that night. A 28-year-old and a 27-year-old are both at the beginning of the third level, really amazing!

  "What, Murong Jin? Jiang Yuan, what do you mean by bringing him here? Did you come to our Mu's house to demonstrate?" He widened his eyes, and Mu Wu asked angrily.