Chapter 76 Vampire Vine

  After resting for an hour, Shen Xuyao and Kane replenished their protective weapons. They put on their masks, stood up and walked to the medicine garden. This time, Shen Xuyao released the Shadow Wolf and let the Shadow Wolf walk in front of the two people.

  "Xiaofeng, this place is quite dangerous. You scout the way ahead. Be smart. Kane and I are depleted of spiritual power now, and we can't use our soul pets anymore." Having said that, Shen Xuyao was very depressed.

  "Yeah, I used the big move this time. There will be a three-day period of weakness, and the ball will not be used for three days. Now, Xu Yao and I rely on you to protect Xiaofeng." Speaking of this, Kane is also very happy It's helpless.

  "Ouch..." How did you two get into such a miserable situation?

  "There's nothing I can do. My opponent is too powerful. He's at the peak of level three!" At this point, Shen Xuyao was also helpless.

  This was because he was opportunistic and used his soul ring to kill one in advance! Otherwise, if we deal with the two stone lions together, he and Kane will probably end up here. You know, even if the male protagonist and the female protagonist were extremely lucky, they only managed to kill two stone lions here three years later, with injuries all over their bodies. What's more, what about a little cannon fodder like him?

  "Okay, I'll go in front, you two follow behind!"

  Hearing Feng Yinglang's words, Shen Xuyao smiled. "My dear brother, I'm counting on you."

  Fengyinglang and Jiang Yuan grew up together, therefore, the original owner Jiang Yuan has always regarded his mother's soul pet Fengyinglang as his younger brother, and has always taken care of Fengyinglang carefully. Take the Wind Shadow Wolf out for fun. After growing up, Jiang Yuan was called a loser because of his low strength. Therefore, Jiang Yuan was very withdrawn and would often hold Feng Yinglang in his arms to express his inner anguish. Therefore, the relationship between one person and one wolf is very good, just like a pair of biological brothers who grew up together.

  This is also why, when he contracted with the Shadow of the Wind Wolf, the Shadow of the Wind Wolf would cooperate so much without any resistance. After the contract, Shadow of the Wind Wolf never called him master, but the reason why he called him Xiao Yuan.

  In fact, Jiang Yuan regards the Wind Shadow Wolf as his younger brother, and has always taken care of it, bathing it, feeding it, taking it out to play, and accompanying it carefully. And Feng Yinglang has always regarded Jiang Yuan as his younger brother. It is a younger brother who is not as strong as it and needs it to protect all the time. A younger brother who grew up together and played together. Therefore, the relationship between one person and one wolf is that each regards the other as an object that needs to be taken care of and protected by oneself, and feels a little dependent on each other.

  "Aww..." Don't worry, I will protect you.

  Following Feng Shadow Wolf, Shen Xuyao and Kane walked towards the medicine garden. Feng Shadow Wolf raised his paw and pushed, and the two vermilion doors of the medicine garden opened.

  Standing at the door, the Shadow of the Wind Wolf took a sniff, then arched his body involuntarily, and a pair of wolf eyes burst out with cold light.

  "Ouch..." If there is danger, step back.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao took Kane back three steps.

  At this moment, vines attacked the Shadow of the Wind Wolf. The Wind Shadow Wolf immediately jumped up and grabbed it with its sharp claws, breaking several vines. Then, the Wind Shadow Wolf turned sideways to avoid the second wave of vines that attacked it, and grabbed a lot of them with another claw. leaves.