Chapter 24 The Gift of Adulthood

  Holding the dharma sword he refined, Shen Xuyao played with it for a long time before carefully putting it away. This is the magic weapon that I refined for the first time!

  "The seven kinds of medicinal materials you collected yesterday can just refine a potion that stabilizes the realm of monsters. Do you want to consider refining a potion tomorrow to please your little lover?"

  Hearing Xiaoyan's question, Shen Xuyao raised his eyebrows. "Alright! Tomorrow, I'll try refining medicine. My mother is a pharmacist, and she left me so many medicine inheritances. It's a pity that I don't become a pharmacist!"

  Hearing this, Xiaoyan rolled his eyes. "Is there any use for the pharmacist inheritance? As long as you have me, what pharmacist inheritance, what weapon refining inheritance? What poison refiner inheritance, what skills, sword skills, spear skills! What do you want? , I am the best soul pet, I have known it for a hundred thousand years, I have known it for a hundred thousand years, and I have known it for another hundred thousand years in between, there is nothing in this world that I don't know."

  Looking at the proud Xiaoyan, Shen Xuyao smiled wryly. Xin said: Why do these words sound so much like a liar who set up a street stall to tell fortunes?

  "I'm not a liar, I'm telling the truth!" Sensing what Shen Xuyao was thinking, Xiaoyan immediately exploded.

  Looking at Xiaoyan who flew in front of him, baring his teeth and claws, bluffing. Shen Xuyao was overjoyed. "I know, I know that you are very capable. I also know that you are the most powerful soul pet."

  In fact, Shen Xuyao knew that what the other party said was true. If it weren't for the plug-in of the Lingyan Stone, then it would be impossible for the heroine to become a genius pharmacist, let alone a protagonist with an overwhelming halo. Therefore, Lingyan Stone is still very capable.

  Hearing Shen Xuyao's words, Xiaoyan was satisfied. "That's about the same!"

  With the success of refining the magic weapon for the first time, Shen Xuyao was not too surprised by the success of refining the medicine the next day. After the potion was refined, Shen Xuyao gave it to Murong Jin.

  Shen Xuyao's injury took five days to heal, and when Shen Xuyao recovered from his injury, Xiao Hei also completed the moulting, successfully advanced to the second level, and became a monster in the early stage of the second level. Moreover, the black pattern on his body also turned into turquoise. After taking the potion refined by Shen Xuyao, his strength was quickly stabilized.

  After recovering from their injuries, Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin continued hunting and searching for spirit treasures.

  The second treasure hunt, looking at the three soul stones in the basket, Shen Xuyao was extremely excited. Finally found three pieces, but looking at the two radishes in the basket, Shen Xuyao couldn't laugh or cry.

  "Xiaoyan, are you sure the radish is also a spiritual treasure?" I don't know what kind of spiritual treasure this radish is?

  Hearing this, Xiaoyan looked contemptuous. "Is there something wrong with your eyesight? That's not a radish, it's a ginseng, a mutated white jade ginseng."

  "..." After being reprimanded by Xiaoyan, Shen Xuyao smiled awkwardly. Xin said: It's terrible to be uneducated. Sure enough, is he too ignorant? But you can't blame him, can you? Where has he seen such a big ginseng in modern times?

  After putting away the three soul stones in the basket, Shen Xuyao picked up a ginseng that was half the length of the wall and looked at it. It's so thick, it looks like a carrot no matter how you look at it, and I don't know if it's grown so strong because of chemical fertilizers.