Chapter 100 The Mu family agreed

  In Shen Xuyao's tent.

  Everyone else left. At this moment, only Shen Xuyao, Murong Jin, Kane and Josie were left in the tent.

  "I said, Josie, what are you doing? Didn't I ask you to bring your father and four brothers? Why did you bring all those annoying people?" At this point, Kane was very depressed.

  Before, when they were with the Merris family, Josie's concubine uncles and aunts always looked down upon her. Even the children of those four families disliked her. Therefore, Kane also disliked those people,

  Facing her lover's complaints, Josie could only smile awkwardly. "I don't want to bring them, and my father doesn't want to bring them. They insist on coming, so there's nothing we can do about it?"

  "Hmph, look at your two aunts, bossing around Xu Yao, as if we owe them." Thinking of those two women, Kane was upset.

  To put it bluntly, the Merris family took advantage of this matter. The quota belonged to Xu Yao. How many Xu Yao gave him was his business. Why should they ask for quota from Xu Yao? Who do they think they are? shameless!

  "They are so virtuous, not very capable, and have a bad temper." Qiao Xi also looked down upon his two aunts.

  "Okay Kane, don't talk about Josie. It's very difficult for Josie to be caught in the middle." With that said, Shen Xuyao poured Josie a cup of tea.

  "Jiang Yuan, to tell you the truth, in fact, they have been arguing for several days, and they started to make a fuss when they heard the news, but they were all suppressed by my father. I didn't expect that if I had to follow today, my father would have nothing to do with them." However, you don't have to worry, my father is not someone who can be manipulated by others, if they really dare to do bad things, my father will not let them go first."

  "Well, that's good. With your words, I feel relieved." In fact, Shen Xuyao is still very relieved about the Melis family. After all, the strength of Qiao Xi's father and brother are very high and they can completely suppress them. Fighting against the other four, from the point of view of force value, those four are not opponents from the same faction at all.

  ……………………………………………………

  In another tent, Josie's Fifth Uncle, Sixth Uncle, Seventh Aunt and Eighth Aunt were also discussing the matter.

  "This Jiang Yuan is simply too much, and he doesn't show affection at all."

  Looking at Bamei who was itching with hatred, the fifth child rolled his eyes. "He and you don't know each other, so what kind of relationship is there to talk about?"

  "But isn't Kane his friend? Aren't we in-laws?"

  Hearing this, Lao Wu rolled his eyes again. "A friend, can he be considered an in-law? To put it bluntly, he and our Meris family are just trading interests, and there is no friendship or friendship at all."

  "Fifth Brother, why are you helping Jiang Yuan speak?"

  Looking at the dissatisfied eighth sister, Lao Wu shook his head. "Don't think about it anymore, you can't take over the Mu family. Let's let this matter go!"

  "But what about our children?" Thinking of his daughter, Lao Ba was very depressed.

  "They don't have that fate." Shrugging his shoulders, Lao Wu said so, Lao Wu is practicing the way of ruthlessness and has no heirs. Therefore, he was only helping the other three in this fight for the spot. Because there are only ten places, even if you get three from the Mu family, he won't have a share.