Chapter 175 Flower Condensation

  Four years later,

  Looking at his lover standing in front of him, Shen Xuyao smiled with the corners of his mouth bent. After five years, my wife finally came out of seclusion. Seeing his daughter-in-law's handsome face, Shen Xuyao was very excited. They basically changed their appearance all the year round in the Xu family, so seeing the true face of their lover once was very precious to Shen Xuyao.

  Staring at his lover whom he hadn't seen for a long time, Murong Jin also smiled. "How have the past few years been? Is everything going well?"

  "Don't worry, everything is fine, I just miss you." With that said, Shen Xuyao had already pulled him into his arms.

  "Brother Xuyao, I miss you so much!" Xiaolan flew out of Murong Jin's sea of consciousness and kissed Shen Xuyao on the face to express her longing.

  Looking at the cute Xiaolan, Shen Xuyao smiled. He raised his hand and held Xiao Lan in his palm. "Xiaolan, have you advanced to the mid-term of level four?"

  "Well, the promotion went very smoothly. The middle-grade spirit stones are delicious, and the moonlight elixir is also delicious." Speaking of this, Xiaolan smiled happily.

  "Thank you for your hard work. Brother Xuyao bought you medicine, pearl powder and shellfish powder to help you stabilize your strength." After the daughter-in-law retreated, Shen Xuyao had already started preparing these things.

  "Thank you Brother Xuyao!" Nodding, Xiao Lan immediately thanked her.

  "Hey, it's your turn, little Pohua, to eat pearl powder and shell powder for five years. Let's see if you can still laugh." As he said this, Xiao Yan flew out of Shen Xuyao's sea of consciousness with gloating. .

  Hearing this, Xiaolan blinked her eyes. "Actually, pearl powder is also delicious, right?"

  Xiaolan is not too picky about food, firstly because her IQ is not that high. The second reason is that it doesn't know as much as Xiaoyan, and it doesn't recognize many spiritual treasures even if they are placed in front of it. Thirdly, Xiaolan lived a hungry life with Murong Jin, so for her, now that she can eat well every day, she is very happy. It thinks that the present day is a good day. It is very satisfied with its current life and does not demand as much as Xiaoyan.

  "I've never seen a country bumpkin in the market." Rolling his eyes, Xiaoyan looked contemptuous.

  Shen Xuyao held Xiaolan in one hand and hugged Murong Jin in the other. He ignored Xiaoyan who was flying around. Murongjin immediately reached out and caught Xiaoyan. "What's wrong, Xiaoyan, are you tired of eating pearl powder?"

  "Well, it's so unpalatable. I've been eating it for five years, and I feel like throwing up."

  Seeing Xiaoyan's bad words, Murong Jin rubbed the other's little head distressedly. "Pearl powder and shellfish powder can regulate the stomach and stabilize the strength. After the promotion, you must eat that. There is no way!"

  "Actually, it can be stabilized slowly. There's no need to eat so much powder?" Having said that, Xiaoyan was very depressed.

  "Steady slowly? Do you want to wait for Jiang Shanxuan to bring the Wu family to kill me, and be killed by them?" What did Shen Xuyao earn the spirit stone so desperately for all these years? Isn't it just to improve your strength? Where does he have time for Xiaoyan to slowly stabilize his strength?

  "I know, I know you have a lot of enemies and can't wait." Rolling his eyes, Xiaoyan said helplessly.

  If it is natural to stabilize the strength, it will take twenty years at the fastest. It will be different if there are medicines, spiritual water, pearl powder, shell powder and other things to assist. In five years, Xiaoyan has already given the strength of the early stage of the fourth level. Completely solid.