Chapter 155 The Problem of Robbery

  Li He was a little surprised to see Shen Xuyao release his pet, and it was still an early level four wolf. Shen Xuyao had stayed at Xu's house for ten years, but Li He had never heard that he had kept pet animals. On weekdays, the other party only had a pet bag around his waist, and the bag contained a white-tailed eagle. So where did this wolf come from?

  Without giving Li He too much time to think, the Fengying Wolf howled and rushed towards Li He.

  Seeing the Wind Shadow Wolf rushing towards him, Li He stepped back and immediately released his soul pet. Li He's soul pet is a lilac tree. This lilac tree is a medicinal type of lilac, not an ornamental lilac.

  As soon as the lilac tree was released, it immediately grew to a height of five meters, and the branches on the tree hit the Wind Shadow Wolf hard.

  Finding that Xiaofeng was entangled with the opponent's soul pet, Murong Jin flashed his sword and attacked Li He. Li He dodged hastily, released his black vulture, and blocked Murong Jin. Pharmacists all have the habit of raising soul pets. Li He's vulture is his soul pet. It can not only be used as a flying mount, but also help him fight. This vulture is at the early stage of level four. It just grabbed the white-tailed eagle with its talon, and the white-tailed eagle was killed.

  Realizing that this vulture is not easy, Xiao Lan immediately flew out to help her master.

  Shen Xuyao released the little golden snake to help Murong Jin, and Murong Jin's master and servant entangled the vulture.

  Holding the purple thunder gun in his hand, Shen Xuyao stabbed Li He. Because he knew that the vulture and the clove tree were both level four, and they were hard to deal with. The best one to deal with was Li He, the master. less. As long as Li He is killed, the lilac tree and the vulture will definitely die.

  "Jiang Yuan, what are you doing?" Li He exclaimed, and quickly dodged. Li He only knew that Jiang Yuan's daughter-in-law could use swordsmanship, but this was the first time he knew that Jiang Yuan could use a spear?

  Ignoring the other party's nonsense, the gun in Shen Xuyao's hand emitted a purple thunder, flying up and down in Shen Xuyao's hand, every move and attack was very fierce, this marksmanship, the original owner has been practicing since he was five years old, after that, Shen Xuyao asked Xiaoyan to help him improve some deficiencies in the Jiang family's marksmanship. Therefore, the set of marksmanship used by Shen Xuyao now is more perfect and more powerful than before.

  "You, you bastard, you actually know how to use a gun." Taking out a knife, Li He used his poor knife skills to block Shen Xuyao's purple thunder gun.

  "Hmph, I just found out now, it's a bit late." As he said that, the purple thunder gun in Shen Xuyao's hand lit up with thunder lights, and the thunder and lightning were like tens of thousands of guns, desperately attacking Li He past.

  "ah……"

  With a scream, Li He was knocked away by rays of lightning, with more than a dozen bloody holes all over his body.

  Raising his hand, Shen Xuyao took the opportunity to throw three explosive balls.

  "bump……"

  Before Li He could get up, he was blown out again. Uncontrollably, his body scraped the ground and flew upside down for more than 20 meters. Li He lay on the ground and vomited blood.

  Looking at Li He who was vomiting blood, Shen Xuyao narrowed his eyes, raised his hand and threw out two fourth-level spirit rings.

  Before Li He got up from the ground, two fourth-level spirit rings arrived. Li He hastily threw out a level 4 shield. Although the first attack was blocked, the second attack still could not escape.