Chapter 112 Making a Magic Scroll

  two years later,

  Murong Jin was very happy to see that her lover had come out of seclusion and had restored his appearance and returned to the Xu Yao he used to be. Staring at his partner, smiling from ear to ear. "Out of seclusion?"

  "Well, my level is not as good as yours. You advanced to the middle stage of the third level after thirteen months of retreat, and I only advanced after eighteen months of retreat. (Two years, half a year to stabilize strength, one and a half years to advance)" said At this, Shen Xuyao sighed.

  "How can you say that? I advanced to the third level earlier than you. I have been in the secret realm for three years, often killing monsters, and my strength has long been stable. Therefore, it will be faster in the middle of the third level. But after you advance, we You just came to the Card Master Continent, you only spent a year and a half to stabilize your strength, and your strength is not as good as mine, so the speed of promotion will naturally be slower than mine!" Murong Jin felt that his lover's speed of promotion was slow, and he still had a bad foundation. Steady loss.

  Hearing what his lover said, Shen Xuyao smiled. "In the final analysis, my foundation is not as solid as yours, and my cultivation talent is not as good as yours." The daughter-in-law is a villain, and her cultivation talent is comparable to that of the male protagonist and the heroine, so she is naturally better than him, a cannon fodder. Moreover, Jiang Yuan did not sign a contract with Xiaoyan immediately, and a whole ten years were wasted. This is also very disadvantageous for Shen Xuyao. If these ten years were not wasted, at least his foundation would be more solid.

  "However, you are now at the mid-level of the third level. From now on, we can refine the body-refining potions by ourselves. In this way, we can save a lot of spiritual stones!" In the past three years, Murong Jin and Shen Xuyao have not worked hard on the body-refining aspect. Spend less spirit stone.

  One body refining potion is five hundred spirit stones, and each person needs to use one every day. In other words, two people will spend one thousand spirit stones a day. Shopkeeper Hu's place is okay, and he can get a 10% discount on the price, but other people don't have this price!

  "Well, from now on, we can refine body refining potions and the third-level potions for our own use." At this point, Shen Xuyao smiled. We have finally advanced to the middle stage of level three, and can finally refine level three potions!

  "Yes!" The third-level potion is much more expensive than the second-level potion. Xu Yao will earn more spiritual stones by selling the third-level potion in the future.

  "How have you been these eighteen months? Do you have enough spiritual stones?"

  Hearing Shen Xuyao ask this, Murong Jin smiled helplessly. "I still have forty thousand spiritual stones."

  Xu Yao left him 600,000 spirit stones before retreating. However, he needs 20,000 spirit stones to buy meat every month, and 10,000 spirit stones to buy rice and vegetables, plus Xiaolan, Xiaofeng and Xiaohei She. The spiritual stones used for cultivation cost thirty-one thousand spiritual stones a month. He was already very economical, but he still spent his spiritual stones very quickly.

  "It's my fault, I should have left you more spiritual stones." At this point, Shen Xuyao pulled the person into his arms lovingly.

  "Xu Yao, am I spending too much?"

  "No, you are my partner. Isn't it natural for me to earn spiritual stones to spend on you?" As a man, it is the duty of a man to raise a daughter-in-law. Besides, most of the spiritual stones were spent on the two pet animals, and not all of them were spent on the daughter-in-law alone.