Chapter 113 Feng Hua

  At noon, Shen Xuyao made barbecue skewers, skewered the marinated meat, and sat with Murong Jin. The couple chatted and laughed while eating barbecue together.

  Smelling the aroma of barbecue, a young soul pet master in fancy clothes was attracted, and behind this soul pet master were four guards.

  Walking over, the young soul pet master saluted. "Two friends, the barbecue you made is really delicious!"

  Shen Xuyao smiled helplessly as he looked at the little fat man who came over and stood aside like a greedy cat, smelling and swallowing saliva intoxicatedly. "If fellow Taoist want to eat, come and sit down!"

  "Okay, okay!" Saying that, the young soul pet master was about to move over.

  "Sixth Young Master, we are strangers to these two little friends, so you should stop disturbing them." As he spoke, an old man grabbed the young master. Stop the other person from having contact with strangers in the past.

  Seeing the person blocking him, the little fat man looked helpless. "Uncle Ma, didn't they invite me? Besides, I won't eat for free, I can pay for the spirit stones!"

  Hearing this, the old man looked worried. "Sixth Young Master, people are evil, how can you eat food from strangers?"

  "Oh, they don't know me, how could they harm me? You always think too much." After speaking, the young soul pet master walked over and sat beside Shen Xuyao.

  Shen Xuyao smiled as he looked at the round-faced little fat man sitting next to him. He was only twenty-three years old, but his strength was the same as his own, and he was also a middle-level third-level soul pet master. Passed the meat skewer in his hand to the other party.

  "Thank you, fellow Taoist!" After taking the meat skewers from the other party, the young soul pet master thought for a while, took out a thousand spirit stones and gave them to Shen Xuyao.

  Seeing the Lingshi given by the other party, Shen Xuyao smiled. "It won't take that much."

  Level 3 monster meat is ten spirit stones per catty. Even if the other party can eat it, it is impossible to eat a hundred catties of monster meat in one meal. Therefore, this spirit stone is actually a bit too much.

  "Not much, not much. Fellow Daoist, your skill is worth the price. The barbecue you cook is better than those made in big restaurants." While eating, the other party still did not forget to praise Shen Xuyao's cooking skills.

  "Thank you for the compliment." Shen Xuyao was an orphan in his previous life, and he knew how to cook since he was a child, and his skills are indeed good. In addition, Shen Xuyao added some spiritual water when marinating the monster meat. Spiritual water can make the food more delicious, and it can also lock the spiritual energy in the monster meat. With the help of spiritual water, the barbecue made by Shen Xuyao will naturally be more delicious, and the spiritual energy will also be stronger.

  Looking at the little fat man who was sitting next to his partner, devouring his food, Murong Jin shook his head helplessly. This little fat man has the strength of the middle stage of the third level, but the aura of the four people behind him, led by the man named Uncle Ma, is very domineering, even stronger than the aura of grandpa. It should be a fifth-level soul pet master, and the strength of the other three is not weak, unlike a third-level soul pet master, it should be a fourth-level soul pet.

  Guards in big families are usually at level four. This little fat guy is so generous and has no scheming intentions. At first glance, he looks like a young master raised by a wealthy family. Come to think of it, this person's identity should not be simple.