Chapter 81 Lingshi Mountain

  Sitting on Kane's broom, Shen Xuyao and Kane are flying towards the east at the moment.

  "I said Xu Yao, why are we running away?"

  Hearing Kane's inquiry, Shen Xuyao smiled. "Jiang Shanshan is over there."

  Hearing this, Kane turned his head and glanced disdainfully at Shen Xuyao behind him. "I said you brat, can you have some potential? Why should we run away when we see that woman? This, isn't this too cowardly?"

  Looking at Kane who despised him, Shen Xuyao smiled bitterly. "Then if we don't run away, what are we going to do here?"

  "Of course you stay and fight for the colorful golden lotus! You don't want to advance to the third level? With that colorful golden lotus, you can advance to the third level!"

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao looked disapproving. "To be honest, that seven-colored nasturtium is hard to get. First, there are more than a hundred soul pet masters on the east bank and on the west bank. Second, when the seven-colored nasturtium blooms, it will definitely Exudes a seductive aroma, when the time comes, all the monsters in the big lake will join in the war of snatching. There are only two of us, dealing with more than a hundred soul pet masters, plus the monsters in a big lake, what do you think we What chance do the two have of winning?"

  Looking at Shen Xuyao who spoke eloquently, Kane thought for a moment. "Your analysis makes sense. It's really not easy for the two of us to get the colorful golden lotus in the hands of so many soul pet masters and monsters."

  "So, if you can't get it, why waste your time?"

  "It's easy for you to give up!" Kane didn't expect that Shen Xuyao would give up so easily, which could help him advance to the third-level Lingbao.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao showed a mysterious smile. The reason why he gave up so simply was because he saw the male protagonist and the female protagonist, and he knew that he might not be able to win against them. What's more, Shen Xuyao intends to take a bigger chance. Since the hero and heroine want the colorful golden lotus, let them get the colorful golden lotus. It just so happened that he took advantage of this gap to get a bigger opportunity. By the time the hero and heroine found out, the thing was already in his hands.

  After flying for half an hour, Kane turned to look at Shen Xuyao. "Okay, we are already far away from them!"

  "Fly a little further. There is a mountain in front of you. Go to that mountain to see if there are any good opportunities." We finally arrived at Lingshi Mountain. This is a Lingshi Mountain! This is the biggest opportunity in the entire secret realm. As long as this mountain is hollowed out, at least one hundred thousand spiritual stones can be obtained! Compared with a hundred thousand spiritual stones, what does a colorful golden lotus mean? Even if the heroine and the hero get the colorful golden lotus, if they lose this spiritual stone mine, they will just lose the watermelon and pick up the sesame seeds!

  Arriving at the bottom of the mountain, Kane stopped, landed slowly, and the two jumped off the broom.

  Standing at the foot of the mountain, Shen Xuyao and Kane looked around.

  "That's right. The spiritual energy on this mountain is very strong. You might be able to find a treasure!"

  "It's very comfortable here!" Kane's soul pet Qiuqiu also said the same thing, standing on Kane's shoulders.

  Flying out of Shen Xuyao's sea of consciousness, Xiaoyan started flying excitedly. "Wow, Lingshi Mountain, it's actually Lingshi Mountain, what a great place!"