chapter 117 four brothers and sisters of the Zhang family

Chapter 117

  As soon as Xiao Yan appeared, the seven people in Feng Hua's group couldn't help but widen their eyes, especially Xiao Fangfang.

"Wow, it's gladiolus! It's so cute!"

  Hearing Xiao Fangfang's praise, Xiaoyan proudly puffed up his chest. "Girl, you have a good eye. Young master, I am so handsome and suave."

  Hearing this, Feng Hua couldn't help laughing. "You are a piece of grass, and you are still suave, how can you marry a daughter-in-law?"

  "Little fat man, what did you say?"

  Seeing Xiaoyan who was about to rush towards Feng Hua with his teeth and claws, Shen Xuyao reached out and grabbed it back. "Okay, what's the trouble? Go show the card elf. Check its condition."

  Hearing this, Xiaoyan rolled his eyes. "That little fat man laughed at me, but you didn't vent your anger on me. How did you become the master of others?"

  Looking at Xiao Yan with a dissatisfied look on his face, Shen Xuyao smiled bitterly. "Do you want to have dinner tonight? This business can't be done. I don't have Lingshi to buy you delicious food."

  Hearing that dinner was about to run out, Xiaoyan gritted his teeth. "ok, I get it."

  "Go!" With that said, Shen Xuyao let go of his hand.

  After glaring at Feng Hua viciously, Xiao Yan flew in front of Li Ran, staring at the sickly card spirit in Li Ran's palm. "Little guy, what's the matter with you?"

  "It's uncomfortable and I have no strength!"

  Looking at the card spirit lying sickly in li xuan's palm, talking like a limp, xiao yan blinked. "You won't be overwhelmed by other card spirits, right? Why are you so tired!"

  Hearing this, the corners of everyone's mouths twitched wildly. As the master, Shen Xuyao held his forehead in embarrassment, and said to himself: Xiaoyan, this bastard, why should he be so unreliable?

  Hearing Xiaoyan's words, the originally weak card elf suddenly widened his eyes. "You, you rotten grass, you were suppressed. Your whole family was suppressed."

  "It's full of energy, it seems that there is nothing wrong with it?"

  "you……"

  "No, Fellow Daoist Shen. Does your soul pet really know how to see a doctor?" Xiao Fangfang was a little skeptical about this.

  "Oh, Fellow Daoist Xiao, I know a little bit about medical skills." Although Xiaoyan's words are unreliable, in fact, he is still very capable. Medical skills, potion skills, alchemy array spells, poison skills, and various kung fu skills are all he can't do without it.

  "Sister, please don't be rude. Pharmacist Shen knows medical skills, so this Gladiolus must also be proficient in medical skills." Generally speaking, as long as the master knows something, the soul pet can also know it. This is a very normal thing. Since Shen Xuyao said he wanted to see his soul pet, it meant that the other party knew medical skills.

  Looking at her brother, Xiao Fangfang said in her heart: This gladiolus is so unreliable, I wonder if its owner is as unreliable as it!

  After flying around the card elf for a few times and checking it carefully, Xiaoyan returned to Shen Xuyao's palm. "how?"

  "It's okay, he won't die. He was just poisoned. He can live for ten years."

  "Poisoned?" It's rare for a soul pet to be poisoned!